“Waterfront Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

It's a nice place to stop for pizza and drinks as it's on the waterfront. The pizza was fine, but nothing to write home about. If i was there again, I would probably stop and have a bite, although, there seem to be more restaurants in the interior of the city that may be better.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We were told to visit Pizzeria Mirkec as the best place to eat pizza in Trogir, we were not disappointed.

Thank you for a tasty meal.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were walking around town on a warm October evening and popped in for a drink. The staff were nice and the setting was awesome right by the water. Place was almost empty so not much of an atmosphere but it was off-season so expected. The prices were affordable and we enjoyed our visit. Didn't try any food though.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place is not only a great pizza but also very friendly staff who asked us several times if everything was ok or if we needed anything. At the end, we got complimentary "Rafioli" which is traditional pastry in Trogir. Absolutely loved it and I recommend this pizzeria :)

1  Thank Ina S
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My friends from Canada and myself decided to order meat peka in Mirkec a day before. I already tried it several times, but it was my first time at this place. I absolutely loved it and could honestly say it was my best peka ever, so delicious! Our waiter was very patient and kind and offered us free home made brandy and coffee. I absolutely recommend Mirkec!

2  Thank Emilija Č