“Very close to Excellent”
Review of Pizzeria Mirkec

Pizzeria Mirkec
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I admit I did not eat pizza, I went for salad and grilled squid. Pizzas were very tempting, and the oven was visible to anyone to see its quality, to be said. Considering the prices in Trogir, this place is average, probably in a non-famus place it will be cheaper. Service was quite fast despite there were tables in several locations (inside two buildings -one of them nicely decorated-, in the street, and near the sea), very good English spoken, and the food was very good and seemed very fresh to me. I only missed a bit more of quantity both in the salad and the grilled squid to give an Excellent overview. Pizzas seemed to be big enough, but as said, I wanted something different. Thanks for the time I spent there

Reviewed 23 October 2017

It's a nice place to stop for pizza and drinks as it's on the waterfront. The pizza was fine, but nothing to write home about. If i was there again, I would probably stop and have a bite, although, there seem to be more restaurants in the interior of the city that may be better.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We were told to visit Pizzeria Mirkec as the best place to eat pizza in Trogir, we were not disappointed.

Thank you for a tasty meal.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were walking around town on a warm October evening and popped in for a drink. The staff were nice and the setting was awesome right by the water. Place was almost empty so not much of an atmosphere but it was off-season so expected. The prices were affordable and we enjoyed our visit. Didn't try any food though.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place is not only a great pizza but also very friendly staff who asked us several times if everything was ok or if we needed anything. At the end, we got complimentary "Rafioli" which is traditional pastry in Trogir. Absolutely loved it and I recommend this pizzeria :)

1  Thank Ina S