“Not good..”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Expensive and too small portion. Smallest "big" pizza I've ever had. Taste is average, egg almoste raw.. Cold terrace..

Reviewed 17 December 2017

A great place to eat, open even in winter. Pizzas are not only delicious but also inexpensive for Trogir. I would recommend the "Seljačka" with prosciutto, salami and an egg. Perfect central waterfront location, friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I had my cuttlefish risotto for the first time, the rice texture was cooked perfectly and it was delicious. And the waiter was friendly. Nice place for having drinks and food.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I admit I did not eat pizza, I went for salad and grilled squid. Pizzas were very tempting, and the oven was visible to anyone to see its quality, to be said. Considering the prices in Trogir, this place is average, probably in a non-famus place it will be cheaper. Service was quite fast despite there were tables in several locations (inside two buildings -one of them nicely decorated-, in the street, and near the sea), very good English spoken, and the food was very good and seemed very fresh to me. I only missed a bit more of quantity both in the salad and the grilled squid to give an Excellent overview. Pizzas seemed to be big enough, but as said, I wanted something different. Thanks for the time I spent there

Reviewed 23 October 2017

It's a nice place to stop for pizza and drinks as it's on the waterfront. The pizza was fine, but nothing to write home about. If i was there again, I would probably stop and have a bite, although, there seem to be more restaurants in the interior of the city that may be better.