Barba Niko(Velika Gorica)
US$49
Ikar Prenociste(Velika Gorica)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Guest House Ivac Inn(Velika Gorica)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Pleso(Velika Gorica)
US$63
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Rooms Stanic(Velika Gorica)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotel Royal Airport(Velika Gorica)
US$90
All reviewsclose to the airportone nightnext morningzagreb airportexcellent pricepick up and dropoffer a free shuttle servicepleasant staffnice baran airport hotelother travelersinformation deskfriendly atmospherewould stay againmin walkcomfy bedresidential neighborhood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Cool Rooms for two nights whilst waiting to recover a little from jetlag so as to gain courage to drive (on the wrong side of the road). I travelled with my mum and in fact it was a wonderful little place. We were upstairs so had I known I would have asked for ground floor accommodation as it was a bit difficult and I didn’t ask for a room change. The place was a fabulous stay. Reception is open till midnight and they offer a fine European breakfast for 6EU. I think the price is reasonable and worthwhile. They have a variety of meats, breads, cereals, juices, coffee, boiled eggs etc. They also catered to those who preferred noodles etc for breakfast.

The staff are extremely friendly and you can grab coffee any time during the hours that reception is open. We were picked up by the receptionist from the airport as they offer a free shuttle service. I rang from the airport and they were arrived in 10 min. The receptionist even carried our bags to our room. The room was impeccably clean, large and comfortable. Mum and I had a double bed which we weren’t bothered by. You can smoke downstairs outside. Wi-Fi is free and actually works extremely well. Lots of power points.

Unfortunately the bar was being renovated during our stay so we missed out on tasting some local wines and beers. There is free car parking available at the hotel free of charge. The area feels safe and it was a 25 min walk into town which I thought was great. The hotel is very convenient and was packed with people when we styled. The hotel has a small play area for children. They speak English and Croatian. Air con works well, a little noisy but better to be cool than not. Note there are restaurants to eat at nearby that are worthwhile going to. All in all fabulous place and will go back with my husband.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at cool rooms for a quick overnight and up early to travel the following day. The hotel is located close to the airport. An apartment style hotel with breakfast included. Staff was helpful and friendly. A small, boutique style hotel that was perfect for our 1 night near the airport.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Excellent email communication, backed up with good aport hotel transfer, spotless room, pleasant staff real friendly atmosphere. Breakfast buffet at €6 adequate.
Note do not expect swim pool gymnasium etc., the payment is cash, but for a simple safe overnight perfectly adequate. Directed to excellent small restaurant nearby for evening meal, 5minute walk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, very kind and pleasant staff. Comfortable room with great heating. Spotlessly clean. Efficient and quick airport shuttle service. Wifi available at all times while at the premises. Highly recommended for overnights before or after flights.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank IssaoftheWorld I
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The women at the front desk were excellent. They gave me a ride to the airport when I was leaving which was really great and she was very sweet. I can't say enough good things about the hospitality of the people who work here!
The room was not what I had expected based on the reviews by other travelers. There was a hole in the wall next to my bed. The room had seemed clean upon arrival but there was a hole in the wall right next to my bed. In the morning I went to look out the window and there was some unidentified red mark on the sill. Blood? We only stayed one night. It was close to the airport and very inexpensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends