Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,376 results
All reviews animation team all inclusive package tip sharm pools jaz
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

First time and sure won't be the last,great hospitality;they pamper the guest;check in take 10 minutes only;many varieties of delicious food;amazing sea views;many swimming pools,active life guard highly concentrated with the children,they always check that you are satisfied;i am enjoying my time at jaz to the max

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tamer Elhabrouck, Guest Services / Front Office at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Dear Dr. Lina ,

Thanks for your trust at Jaz Mirbel Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
And Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review regarding your stay. Your feedback is always important to us in order to improve our services.
Be assured that your next visit will be even a more pleasurable one, as we continuously strive to provide the most memorable and unique stay for our guests.
Ibrahim Halil

Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

We visited Sharm on late August with an all-inclusive package. We were impressed by the options given in this hotel, and by the employee's efforts to make us feel unique. You don't feel unsafe anywhere in this place, and all of the daily excursions organised were excellent. If i was forced to find out one think i didn't like, this would be the pool's temperature; really warm to my taste would visit mirabel again, anywhere in the world

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank margdim
Tamer Elhabrouck, Guest Services / Front Office at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Mr. Margdim,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Mirabel to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback.
You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.
Thank you, once again, for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.

Shehab Eldin Mohamed
Resort General Manager

Reviewed 13 March 2020

We stayed at the Jaz Mirabel beach, and were the 3rd flight to arrive this year.
Still an excellent hotel, ( we have been 7 times, b4 the flights were cancelled due to the troubles)
we will be back again in November and wouldn't go anywhere else, staff are very helpful, always smiling.
The Park restaurant has been updated, but it didn't need it, now its a bit sole-less

Room tip: just ask at reception
Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Valuable guest,
Thank you, once again, for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.
Shehab Eldin Mohamed
Resort General Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2019

If you're looking for someone to care about your guest experience or value your presence and the money you invested in that vacay, forget about this building.

I've experienced a very lot of negativity that goes from the room cleaning (had to beg them and pay under the table in order to have my room cleaned), to the food intoxication (nope I'm not talking about the famous Tutankhamun curse but about the rotten fish that was cooked and served to us)!!!
Not to mention the heat stroke I almost had in order to reach the beach (almost a whole km on foot)...
I expressed the necessity to be assisted by a club kart (service I offered to pay apart) and as a response I've been laughed in the face from Mr. Hussain and Co. which function at the Reception is... Allah knows.
I've happened to collapse due to the high temperature and once the Security man that found me on the floor, called the Reception for assistance no one cared. Thank God someone with the kart was passing by not too long later... I was finally rescued and taken by the Doctor but the kart driver wasn't even aware of my call, simply because Reception hadn't try to reach them out.
As far as for the beach, even in that area everything was rusty and not taken care of, the personell courtesy completely absent and believe me when I tell you that complaining about it won't help to improve the mess.
As a customer I asked to speak with a manager regarding my misadventures, and I was addressed to Mr. Karim Abd El Kawy (I think that's his name's spelling), which gave me the "There's nothing that we can do about" customer courteous sugar coated pill and left me like an idiot with my problems:

1-room cleaning
2- how to reach the beach with kids and low blood pressure issues in the heat.
3- food intoxication.

As I asked to speak to the DM, I was presented a plate of fruit in the room as per apologies... like seriously?
My questions are 2:
1- why wouldn't they just listen and try to resolve a customer issue before it escalates?
2- Do they even realize that if customers are treated this way they won't come back and there won't be a reason for them to work in that place?

If there's one thing that I can tell after all, is that I work hard for my money, and after spending that consistent sum to make sure I have a good time with my family, I don't expect anyone to give me anything that goes less than my expectations.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tarek-S-Allam, General Manager at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Dear Valued Guest
First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your invaluable feedback, and to commend Tripadvisor for providing a platform for travelers to express their views on their experiences.
We, at Jaz Mirabel Resort are always open to suggestions to improve our day-to-day and long-term operations. We are committed to understanding and ensuring the comfort of our guests, and strive to resolve any concerns that may arise during their stay with us or thereafter. It is our goal to make every guest experience positively memorable and look forward to the prospects of future opportunities that allow us to do so.
It is professionally embarrassing for us to fall short of your expectation and our reputation. What you have experienced was certainly not the Jaz Mirabel standard we commit to our guests. We value your observations and it is constructive feedback such as yours that enables us to improve.
May I please request you to write to me directly whenever you plan to travel to Jaz Mirabel next time, as I would like to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Tarek Allam
General manager

Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

I arrived to the hotel around 1 pm 4 of October and I received my room at 4 pm 1 day gone without doing any activity knowing that I booked 2 nights only I asked to speak to any one in charge but in vain always saying we will contact you.it's my first and last visit to this hotel due to the bad behavior from reception persons.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tarek-S-Allam, General Manager at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback about your recent stay with us we do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service.
The Comments that you mentioned in your review already directed into the concerned department, and immediate action has been already taken .We apologize for not meeting your expectation .
We are looking forward to welcoming back very soon to have another chance to remove such negative impression,
Kindly accept our warmest regards.

Tarek Allam