“Great Food”

Hayford Lounge and Bar
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Cape Coast
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

If you want to get away from the go to places in Cape Coast, The Hartford is the place. One of the best chicken curries. Fast preparation,reasonable prices,really cold beer. Ti Ti from the UK knows about service.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I was taken by a local friend when I said I needed normal food. Had spaghetti bologna use and for here it was amazing. It is a cool (temperature) place with a smoking balcony and good service. Good food and I would recommend it

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I lived in Ghana for 2 years eating fufu and abenkwan which I love, but sometimes you need a taste of home. I was in Cape for 6 months and when I found Hayfords I nearly had a heart attack. I felt like I was back in America! The food is pricey when you're living on a Ghana budget, but every now and then you have to indulge. Great pizza for around 40 cedis, great burgers and also a really nice interior. There is A/C, tv, music, good lighting, just a cool place! By far the classiest in Cape Coast town. Best obrunni food in town, much better even than the castle restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I have been to this lounge after getting some good feedbacks from friends, the atmosphere is cool and also the A/C and the terrace with a nice view on the Commercial street is appreciable. The quality of the food is good but beware that you will pay for it. Anyway you have a nice choice of salads, pizzas, rice, smoothies and much more. Friendly staff.

3  Thank laurared_l16
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of the guidebook, but Hayfords was slightly disappointing. At lunch, i was the only person in the place, which slightly concerns me - clearly not hugely popular. chicken jollof rice was OK, and good portion, but I think overpriced at 27 GHC, compared to other places I visited. Friendly staff but no WiFi offered. I didn't go back.