“Fresh Roasted Coffee The Same Day!”

Chestnut Gourmet Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in West End
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a coffee snob or just and average java joe...TRY CHESTNUT COFFEE!!! I tend to be the latter, but there is something to be said about drinking true, fresh roasted coffee.
The pacamyra was outstanding. Truly savored and appreciated every sip. They have several different varieties to choose from in different sizes. Mike's always eager to talk shop. Amazing process. Stop in and try a cup!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Fresh Coffee... just roasted... It's an art form and Mike Chestnut is an artist... These are small batch roasted coffees...Mike takes extra care to roast his exactly every day... it's really a feel thing... the sugars in the beans begin to caramelize... just a few seconds either way and the coffee burns... So Mike uses his experience and his nose to know when it's done... and the beans are high altitude... from the mainland Honduras... where it's cool at night... Plus... Mike's a southern-boy.. and like me... he enjoys a good conversation... Thanks Mike... I'm glad you roast my coffee...

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Great coffee place to kick off a day in paradise... all kinds of coffees to chosse from... My girlfriend asked for soy milk and got it!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We just spent 10 days on Roatan and soooo wished we would have found Chestnut Gourmet Coffee a bit earlier in our trip. They make the best cup of coffee I have ever had (and I'm kind of a coffee snob.) The owners roast beans on a daily basis and just the aroma of the place is AMAZING. If you're visiting Roatan, take a trip to the quaint little town of West End and sip a coffee right on beach!! p.s. They also make a killer frozen Pina Colada!!

1  Thank Chad F
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My wife and I stopped in for coffee at Chestnut Gourmet Coffee and had some of the best coffee we have ever had! We both had the espresso, which really reveals the true nature of the beans, and it was delicious. We also had the pleasure of meeting Mike Chestnut, who owns the place with his wife, and had a great conversation. It turns out that Mike and I are from the same state in the US (small world!), and he spent a lot of time explaining his bean source and his processes. We will definitely return to see Mike and have some of the great coffee on our next visit!

1  Thank HI_McDunnough
mikedchestnut, Owner at Chestnut Gourmet Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

It's always great to meet coffee lovers and people from our home state. We are blessed to hail from beautiful WV and now live on a beautiful island. Coffee roasting is my passion and I really appreciate you taking time to recognize how hard we work to supply a great quality bean. Our coffee comes from a single farmer that lives in Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras. It all starts with his dedication to providing me a quality product. Thank you for visiting our shop and I hope you come back and visit us again.