Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Sea Breeze Inn(West End)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$79
US$40
  • Restaurant
Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments(West End)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Sueno Del Mar Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$50
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
US$55
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$95
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Posada Arco Iris(West End)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
Travelocity
The Beach House(West End)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate roomchilled placestayed here for two nightsstayed longermain areashort walkwould definitely stay here againwest baysophiedormhammocksroatanislanddivingsheetsaccommodations
Reviewed 4 July 2017

You'll just enjoy it. A short walk from the beach and dive shops. I will go bak there for sure!! The studio is large for 2 people! Enjoy the hammocks. Use the common spaces. Great idea to pay 1$/day to refill your water bottle!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sophie s, Propietario at Hostel La Buena Onda, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you !!! :)

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This place is so nice! I wish I could have stayed longer. Sophie and the girls at the reception are incredibly helpful and the place is just so clean and relaxing and exceeds expectations with extras- movies etc.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sophie s, Propietario at Hostel La Buena Onda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

It`s been a pleasure meeting you Haley! Have a nice trip and come back soon! :)

La Buena Onda

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I rented one bed in a dorm of 8 beds. I was able to use 1 secure locker to store items. There is a very short walk to the shared bathroom which offers a shower with hot water. All of the facilities were clean. The staff was always available to help me in any way, always. There is a sitting room near the kitchen that can be used to lounge indoors. There is also a covered outdoor area upstairs that is more open for those hotter days. Wi-if worked very well when I was there. The staff organized group meals for anyone who wanted to participate; I found this to be a great way to get to know other travels. I spent two full days lounging and resting at this hostel. It was peaceful and relaxing. The next few days I was gone so much that I only slept and showered there. I spent my time scuba diving and met other divers who were diving at the same dive shop as me and staying at the same hostel. I would definitely stay here again, but would request a room that is away from the shared courtyard. That seemed to be the smoking area, and the smoke would come through my window which I kept open due to the heat.

From this hostel, it's a 10 min walk along the main road into the actual town that has restaurants, shopping, the beach, bars, etc. I feel the road is a safe walk, it's a little dark in some places so I'd bring a flashlight if you can, but it's doable without one as well. A lot of people walk along the main road and drivers honk their horn to let pedestrians know they are coming up the road.

Overall, I recommend staying here if your looking for an economical place with clean facilities.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the courtyard if you want to stay away from cigarette smoke,
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
sophie s, Propietario at Hostel La Buena Onda, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you so much for your comments!
We payed close attention to your suggestion and the shared courtyard is not longer a smoking area.
We hope to have you with us anytime soon again!

Kind regards,

La Buena Onda :)

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We stayed here for two nights whilst in Roatan and it was enjoyable. The rooms are spacious and affordable and the owner is very friendly and accommodating. It is situated only a short walk into the main area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your visit and your comments!
We hope to see you again soon :)

La Buena Onda

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The owner is very nice and sweet, we had a pizza night which everyone designed their own pizza, I think it was a great idea to get people together. I love the balcony especially at night just sitting there enjoy the stars also away from all the bars and parties.

It wasn't very clean at the public area but it's a hostel I mean, I do suggest to change or at least wash the sofa sheet, the smell wasn't too good.

It was a nice stay indeed.

Stayed: April 2017