Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
TravelocityUS$74
FindHotel
CheapTicketsUS$74
1,173 results
All reviews dive resort restaurant staff west bay open water boat captain the reefs lion fish lobster sterling paulo rafa chris dock gear moreno roatan island
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Me and two good friends stayed at the Splash Inn Dive Resort in March of 2021. We booked a 4 night 7 dive package. The restaurant area was under construction the whole time which was actually fine as we ate our complimentary breakfast outdoors near the dive shop. The staff was great - esp Elias at the hotel and Ricardo and Sterling along with Capitan Moreno on the boat. The took us to great diving spots and really let us lead the way. The island was pretty dead due to Covid but really it is a great time to go. The island doc is easy to work with to get your test to come home. I would recommend heading down and tell them "el guero" sent you....

Room tip: It is wide open, ask for something near the back for quiet and something near the front for ocean views but some street noise.
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Sherpa24957
Reviewed 19 February 2021

This is my second time to Splash inn and dive resort and it didn’t disappoint!!!! The staff is soo friendly and accommodating! Ely made sure everything was perfect with our check in and our rooms all week. Our Divemaster Sterling Bush was AWESOME in the water ans out!! He was pointing out all the cool things and made us all feel comfortable in the water !!!

Roatan is an awesome little island! I would highly recommend a visit to Splash inn and Roatan!!

I will be back!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

This was a nice place to stay. It is really close to the ocean and close to a lot of restaurants. The manager (Eliazar) it’s a really friendly and helpful person. If you are look for a place to stay I will recommend Splash Inn Dive Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2020

The experience was amazing I saw Nurse sharks,turtle, eels etc. also amazing stay and quality equipment to rent also Sterling was amazing plus spacious rooms and plenty of restaurant to eat at. Amazing!!!

Room tip: IDK their all really good
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Splash Inn cancelled my reservation in March and did not refund my money There was an email sent by Rafa where he asks me to be patient in waiting for the refund but after months he avoided all contact. with me. I reported it to my bank and they replied that there were disputes claiming the same. Please take this in account when booking a stay.I was also a return customer so being robbed by them was even more disappointing.

Date of stay: March 2020
SPLASH INN RESORT, Owner at Splash Inn Dive Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Hi there,
We complete understand your frustration do this situation but I would like to explain to you a couple things.

We did not Robbed you! we give you a 100% credit for anytime you would like to return to Roatan, some of ours returned clients understand that and are ok with it! I understand you want your money back but I just want to explain to you what we are doing with your money. Since the lock down we laid off about 50 employees without pay and we know the Honduran government does not help with anything so our employees are out of job and no money for food, so we decided to use your reservation money to provided them with food every two weeks and I go fishing every week to give them some fish to feed their families. I'm willing to refund you soon we have some income when we open sometime in December or you can come back and use your credit at anytime you would like it. we will not hold anything against you or your comment because we know this is very hard time for all of us, you as a customers are very important to us, as you can see in all those comments we treat our customers with love and care.
Please send us a e-mail with your decision so we can move forward with what you would like us to do for you in the future.

Thanks.