Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$87
View deal
Hotels.comUS$87
CheapTicketsUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
Orbitz.comUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
All reviews beach chairs argentinian grill free sun loungers grocery store double bed hot water table chairs tree house basic kitchen bars and restaurants dive shop karolina roatan stove utencils woody
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

I have just returned form my first trip to Roatan and stayed at Posada Arco Iris for
seven nights with my friend. The one bedroom accommodation had a double bed in the bedroom and one in the main room. We had a kitchenette with full dishware. The room was on the second level "in the treetops" with a view of the beach and sunset. Everything was spotlessly clean. The deck on the front had table, chairs, and hammock.

All staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and wanted to ensure a perfect stay. They arranged for airport transfers, bottled water for the room, and Covid testing on sight. These all were at minimal cost.

The location is perfect allowing you to walk to all of the West End businesses or take a water taxi to West Bay for $6pp r/t. Beach in front of the property is small but clean. There is a small store next to the hotel for basic needs.

I highly recommend this cute, clean, quaint, and adequate lodge when you visit Roatan.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2021

What can I say? Posada Arco Iris is a haven in a world filled with madness. From the first time I saw this place (15 years ago) it was love at first sight. Centrally located on Half Moon Bay in the West End of Roatan it offers old world charm and charisma. The setting is reminiscent of the long lost Caribbean. Nestled steps from the sea in a verdant jungle: vines, trees, plants and Roatan bunnies. The rooms are spacious, restful and just lovely. Staff are warm, welcoming and so helpful. I've traveled the Caribbean far and wide from 5 star hotels to hostels and there is no place I would rather be than Posada Arco Iris and the lovely island of Roatan. Bonus is the Argentinian Grill is located on property with great food, ambience and a spectacular view of the sea.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

This was our 3 rd time staying here, the staff is so friendly. When we arrived we realized we got a room with out a/c my husband asked if we could change, we had a new room immediately. The restaurant offered 12% off and was absolutely amazing. We were walking distance from everything. The reason we love this place is that it was so clean. It is like staying in a tree house, the birds are so joyful to listen to. Karolina is so wonderful to work with and very responsive when I emailed her. We will definitely be back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dianadI6902GW
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Our stayed in the hotel was ok. The room with 2 bed (one double bed and one single bed) it was comfortable enough for us with a minus of the quality of the pillow which need to change because its already too old and flat. The clean of the bathroom was acceptable. For our 9 days of stayed we only can enjoy 3 days of hot water, we already make complaint to the reception, but nothing happened still no hot water and not even compensation to change room were given even though in the hotel probably max 3 or 4 rooms were occupied at that time .the kitchen untensils in the room all old. The stove is rusty and you can see the steel bottom of the teflon pan. Maybe thats the service you will get with the price you paid in roatan. But if you want to avoid making some complaints over your stay, i suggest you to prefer pay abit more and stayed in a better hotel nearby.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank iconpop
Reviewed 4 April 2020

Beautiful hotel and very clean hotel !!!! I just spent one month at this hotel , we had a studio who was included a mini fridge and 4 gaz burners. This very clean hotel they were changing our towels every days. That was quiet as well and what I really like as well we had a private beach with longs chairs . This hotel is really close by walking distance to every resto, small kisque of vegetables & fruits , boutique , bar , grocery store. We really love the areas very safe as well you can walk at night time without any problems !!!! I have been travel around the world and Roatan became very high in my countries list. Really love it... the beach is very clear and super clean .

Date of stay: March 2020