“Best coffee in the Island and maybe the best ever!!!”
Review of Shaman Cafe - CLOSED

Shaman Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Reviewed 6 May 2016

At the time I was there, the restaurant in the back was closed. But in the 14 days I was in Westend, I went for coffee 14 times.

The food they serve in the front is very good at a good price.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Worth a visit for the coffee alone. We went every day for our iced cappuccinos. Loved sitting here and interacting with a great mix of locals and travellers.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Soup was delicious. Beer cold. People friendly. The owner is ready for a challenge of flippy cup. They also had an adorable puppy as a mascot.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

So good, I ate dinner here twice. Absolutely lovely people and food that is truly cooked to order. Had I stayed in West End longer, I would have been back many more times!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We had a tasty breakfast with a real good Espresso!! We also had a great time drinking and chatting with the friendly hosts.