“Fantastic!”
Review of Shaman Cafe - CLOSED

Shaman Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Reviewed 18 November 2016

So glad we stopped here for dinner one night. Wonderful outdoor seating, and the night we went, there wasn't anyone else there for a while, so obviously, wonderful, attentive service. Great food. It was the best lobster I had the entire time I was there. Only regret was that we didn't stop in sooner on our trip so we could have enjoyed this place many more times.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

At the time I was there, the restaurant in the back was closed. But in the 14 days I was in Westend, I went for coffee 14 times.

The food they serve in the front is very good at a good price.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Worth a visit for the coffee alone. We went every day for our iced cappuccinos. Loved sitting here and interacting with a great mix of locals and travellers.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Soup was delicious. Beer cold. People friendly. The owner is ready for a challenge of flippy cup. They also had an adorable puppy as a mascot.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

So good, I ate dinner here twice. Absolutely lovely people and food that is truly cooked to order. Had I stayed in West End longer, I would have been back many more times!