Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$36
Booking.comUS$37
Hotels.comUS$37
eDreamsUS$37
All reviews benz circle general manager rooms are spacious front office team the heart of the city a great stay value for money inhibitions valet business ambience furniture luxury property comfort customers services
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2021

I happened to visit Vijayawada for a business trip, and decided to book a room at Aira upon my friend's recommendation. Having stayed here multiple times in the past, my friend specifically mentioned that the quality of the service and standards of the property have remained just the same over the years.

I, however, went with zero expectations - and to my pleasant surprise, loved every bit of my stay just like he said. Many small instances added up to my stay being so amazing -- a glass of water upon arrival during those late night hours, a call from the Front Desk to make sure I am comfortably settled in the room, packing my breakfast because I had to rush out early in the morning, etc.

The next day morning, I had an issue with communicating with their valet because I couldn't speak Telugu; but the General Manager got in touch with me and personally took such good care of my transportation and stay. He even gave me a call in the evening to recommend in-house specials for my dinner, and went out of his way to ensure my comfort. None of the staff also made me feel like I'm asking for too much despite my repeated requests for several things during my stay, and the few issues I had with my room and check-out were dealt with thoroughly and rapidly.

The ambience is unique, service was great, staff were extremely hospitable, rooms were immaculate, location is excellent.. and the mattresses/beds in the rooms are just sooooo goddamn comfortable!

Every aspect of my stay exceeded my expectations, and I surely couldn't have asked for more! Would certainly recommend business travellers to book their stay here without any inhibitions.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2021

I had a wonderful experience at Aira. Every staff member I encountered, from the valet to the front desk to the housekeeping staff were very accommodating and more than eager to help!

The rooms are spick and span, and have a fantastic old world charm with a blend of earthy tones, hard wood furniture and stone flooring. Does not give you the routine chain hotel vibe at all. The vintage aesthetics in the common areas were awesome as well, and throw light on local culture. I also had the luxury of the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

A special mention to their delicious food. We dined in their restaurant, and also ordered in-room dining. The service took time, but the food always made it worth the wait :)

Last but not the least, everything was super accessible from the hotel. Just about name it and you’re within walking distance. Will definitely re-visit every single time I'm in Vijayawada, and also recommend to anybody that's looking for a value-for-money stay that feels like home away from home.

Pro tip: Do get in touch with their General Manager during your visit. He is the man behind it all, and takes real good care of you.

Room tip: Choose the 4,5,9 series if you like your privacy. Choose 7 series or superior rooms if you need extra space.
Date of stay: September 2021
Bireen Banati, General Manager at Hotel Aira, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear Ms. Rupa,

This made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us — it is truly encouraging for Team Aira! We work very hard to meet your expectations, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

For any assistance in future, you may directly contact me at gm@airahotel.com. Look forward to hosting you again! Cheers! :)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Without doubt, my go-to place in Vijayawada. Upon arrival, we were quickly assigned a room by the front office team. The rooms are spacious and the interiors are unlike anything else in Vijayawada, and have got a very unique and cozy vibe.
Their food is remarkable, and their General Manager is one of the most courteous members I’ve met at any hotel in recent times. If you pay a visit to Aira, make sure you meet him.. and stay rest assured that he and the entire team will leave no stone unturned in ensuring a great stay for you! :)

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Vaishnavi,

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We stayed at Hotel Aira for 2 nights and had a good experience there. Our room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very polite and accommodating. The location of the hotel is one of its highlights, centrally located in Vijayawada, and easy to access from the highway too. It is great value for money - would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Just on the bank of NH16 - a nice, clean stay. Good food & hygienic room. It's customer friendly and also very welcoming. If you taking a night halt during your road trip via NH16 - a safe place to be in. No need to take a detour to interior to you can save time.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We would love to hear more so that we can use your feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to us with any additional comments or suggestions you wish to share.