Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Hotels.comUS$111
Booking.comUS$106
Orbitz.comUS$111
All reviews citrus cafe chef kiran lunch buffet special thanks excellent service thank you so much great buffet special mention tasty food every guest birthday party hotel management will visit again housekeeping team restaurant staff nice ambience house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Mr. Prashanth (Asst.Manager) treated very well and good communicated for each and every requirement for foods and service.
It is a great feeling to take a chance in Lemon trees premier

I cordially recommend to you for this Hotel , in vijayawada.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gm.pvj@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Came here for an official tour..

Convenient location,spacious rooms, nice ambience and good layout.
Courteous staff and delicious food; overall enjoyed my stay over here.
Special mention to Mr Usman.

Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2021

Reviewed 21 October 2021

The best part in Restaurant, the people like "Manasa /Lipika/ Ritesh & Harsha was superb and well trained and great honor. These type of employees never loose by hotel management. The ambience in Restaurant was too good, you get all type of food like what not.

Krishna Manager was talk to me about how hotel staff and trained them, Its really awesome and whoever have chance to go Vijayawda - AP I strongly advise to stay and get experience.

Best for couple can enjoy like anything.

Thanks to Lemon Tree Premier and staff.

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

We were transiting through from Chennai to Kolkata and we stopped at Lemon tree for a stopover.
Brilliantly located along the NH16.
Good service.
Good hospitality.
Nice, clean and well maintained.
Rooms were very good. Had a nice view of the main road.
The food was very good. We ordered for local cusines and Usman did a great job. Thanks to him.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Reviewed 20 October 2021

We had a event in lemon tree the food and service is wonderful and the chakara pongal was wonderful and then to Mr murty Sunil Sagar aravind they serve us very well and we really enjoyed thanx to team lemon tree