All reviews budget hotel ktdc tea county munnar town the hotel manager walkable distance pleasant stay nice hotel rooms are clean munnar bus stand hotel is situated johnson cleanliness pros washroom
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Average hotel in terms of facilities and cleanliness. Seems like a very old hotel and they are doing some renovation at the time we visited. Not very clean hotel. Polite staff. There were frequent power cuts and they had backup of emergency lights only (one lamp in the room and one in washroom).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is good enough for bugdet friendly with all facility. They don't have restaurant but not needed too as you can find best Restaurant of munnar surrounded by the property. Best is KTDC Tea County,gurubhavan. Town market is walkable distant and bus stop near by. You can see a mosque, a church and temple from your room window.
Staf a very much friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Priyanka Priyad... R
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My parents traveled and stayed here on their leg of Kerala Journey. Since i never myself my review is based upon their experience. The Staff was very courteous to them as they reached bit late than their usual check-in. the room was cleaned, equipped and arranged the way shown on booking website and informed over the phone.

Sarvana bhawan is very near(less than 100 m) to have authentic Kerala food.

Overall they enjoyed their stay.
Hotel Location: 5/5
Staff: 5/5
Room service and Facility: 4/5
Food(breakfast): 4/5

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank MonikaS9110
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed in Emmel Dwellings in august 2017, for 2 days, the hotel is situated opposite KTDC Tea County, and located near Munnar Bus Stand. Rose Garden and Team Museum are nearby. The rooms are spacious and come with a picturesque view of the Tea gardens and munnar.
The staff is Friendly ,courteous and helpful. Rooms are clean and tidy. Hindi TV Channels are available. We were given breakfast coupons for having breakfast at GuruBhavan Restaurant, the food their is good. The local market is nearby and one can visit it for shopping. Hotel Reception and Corridor is spacious and well lit. Hotel has enough parking space for 8-10 cars.
Rooms are spacious and have a small almirah , table and chair

Room Tip: Rooms at the upper floors offer a better view outside
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aman121
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

When I went to the reception for check in, Mr Jhonson (the manager) came to know that the deluxe rooms I booked were mistakenly alloted to someone else. To my surprise he provided me with rooms with better amenities without charging a single penny..such a nice guy. Guys, I would also suggest you all to choose the complementary breakfast option as the food served there was the best I and my team had from the whole of Munnar during my 3 day visit

Once again thank you Mr Jhonson. Will surely recommend to my contacts.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple