US$107
US$48
JC Residency(Kodaikanal)(Great Value!)
US$46
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Le Poshe by Sparsa(Kodaikanal)
US$59
US$52
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Kodai Resort(Kodaikanal)(Great Value!)
The Carlton(Kodaikanal)
US$122
US$115
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshouse keepingsterling kodaif bfront office managerholiday activitiesroom servicestudio roomhousekeeping departmentkodai valleyhousekeeping staffactivity centerrestaurant managerspecial thanksactivity roomin room dininggreat resortspecial mention
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in Kodak Sterling valley resort. My kids enjoyed the activities inside the resort. Good food and chef made some wonderful recipient like chilli chicken. SPA experience is great and overall good and nice vacation enjoyed with family

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SterlingHolidays, Manager at Sterling Kodai Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us and I am pleased to know that your family and you had a great stay with us.

It's great to know that your Kids enjoyed in our Holiday activities area from an array of Board games to Pool table, Air Hockey, Tattoo making and art & craft.

Thank you once again for staying with us. Please feel free to write to me directly at hemant.gupta@sterlingholidays.com whenever you plan to visit Kodaikanal next time.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Hi
We had visited in feb month for 2 days.Awesome place to relax,rooms was spacious with all toiletries.there kids play area is very good kids can enjoy with lots of activities.fish spa good and thy have lot of activities for adults too,badminton coat and a spacious garden to play cricket .Food is very good buffet breakfast was very nice with lots of varieties.service is fine.overall had a fabulous vacation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us and I am pleased to know that you had a fabulous vacation.

It's great that you liked our Holiday Activity area, which is a major attraction of our Hotel. We continue to add more activities in this segment in future like Land Zorbing and Paint Ball. Hope you will be back to enjoy more activities.

Thank you once again for staying with us. My team and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

the property is very nice and well maintained. view from the room balcony is very nice..morning climate is very peaceful and cool .
subuthi spa team manager and staff hospitality is very good .kodai valley is a perfect resort for couples and family member

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us and I am pleased to know that you and your family had a good stay with us.

It is encouraging to know that my team was able to take good care of you. I have conveyed your kind words of appreciation with my Spa Team & the Spa Manager Mohan and they were very excited to receive this recognition. Great recognition like yours helps to boost the morale and confidence of our team members.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The property is awesome and very well maintained. Our's was a basic room but was with a very good view. The in room amenities were very good. The staff was very humble and helped us in every step. A perfect resort for couples and family. They have indoor and outdoor games/activities.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us and thank you for recommending our resort for Couple and Family travelers.

I am pleased to note that you liked our property. The team at Sterling Kodai Valley strives to ensure that all our guests have a great well deserved vacation. It's encouraging to note that you liked our hotel.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We travelled in the 1st week of febraury with my toddler, i was initially very scared to go ahed with my booking after i read the review, but it was good that i choose this place for my holiday. It made our trip very memorable, super comfortable hotel, very polite and good staff, neatly maintained amenities, quality restaurant, everything was good. We faced a little problem through the site to book the room because there were no proper pictures of the room, we booked for a previllage suit and were given duplex villa which we could not manage with 1.5yrs kid, buut thanks to the hotel staff who helped us couple of times in changing from room to room. Location of the resort was soo peacefull far from the chaos of the city.
The restaurant cooked and served special food for my little one which made me even more happy. They even arranged for a CAKE to make our special day even more meomorable. Thank you @ Kodai by valley, . I would surely like to thank Mr.Anish(manager), Mr. SaiKrishna(manager), Mr.Bhupati, Nittai, Chef Some and many more, sorry if i forgot the names to thank.
The design of the resort was a litlle complicated for ppl to move quick but here also they helped us with the BUGGY, super cool staff to attend alll the room service request quick, well maitained facilities in the room. Pretty clean kitchennte and beds and promt service of the staff.
It was always a good experince with sterling holidays, and this is one more added to that list of best holidays we had.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback on TripAdvisor and recommending our Hotel.

I am pleased to note that my team was able to take good care of you, your kid and your family.

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with Anish, Some, Nittai, Saji & Bhoopathi, and they were very excited to receive the recognition. Great employee focused feedback like yours helps to boost the morale and confidence of the our team members.