See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I like the room and the shopping center. So many foods and restaurants for dinning if you are not convenient for eat out. Overall, it is really nice hotel with the price and atmosphere. The staffs are friendly, the help you to plan the trip as well.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I stayed here many times as I was doing some project in the Bang Pa-In area. Rooms were always clean, spacious and comes with TV, fridge and complimentary WiFi. Unfortunately, the only channel in English was BBC world. The rest were either in Japanese and Thai. I never found a non-smoking room here as all the rooms I stayed in have got an ash tray. The rooms also comes with a balcony for you to relax.

There's a gym and sauna on site as well.

The hotel is located within a mall and within proximity to a number of restaurants, a supermarket and cinema. You won't go hungry here. There were quite a lot of Japanese long term guests here, so if you like Japanese food, there's a number of restaurants to choose from.

The front desk staff speaks functional English, so no issues. Breakfast is simple yet tasty and have a good variety with a mixture of Thai and Japanese dishes.

If you are tired of the mall restaurant food, there's also access to street food within walking distance. I think the hotel can arrange for tours to historic sites within Ayutthaya, e.g. Bang Pa-In Summer Palace etc. but I didn't ask as I have done a tour in Ayutthaya before.

It's not a luxurious hotel - but value for money definitely.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 22 January 2015

this is the first trip to Ayutthaya and stayed there for a night. the room is big, clean and the price is very reasonable. Is a Service Apartment with cooking facilities. we had a wonderful night there, especially the entertainment. the singer is good and we were allowed to sing as well.
Will visit and stay there again.

Bryan.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bryan0407
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel was generally very large and well looked after. If anything the room was too big for the 2 of us. We took my wives sister and briother in-law with us and they loved staying here. Walking distance to a shopping centre but away from the city centre, ruins and attractions

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MyThailandHoliday
Reviewed 8 April 2014

it is located behind a shopping mall, that looks fairly new to us, as there are still quite t number of lots that have not been occupied yet, when we were there. got a good choice of eateries very good

Date of stay: April 2014