See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I stayed here with my parents and sister last month. I picked it because of the traditional wooden house with river views and it did not disappoint. My parents absolutely loved it. We had a friendly welcome and then were shown our rooms. There are shared bathrooms but we knew this beforehand and there aren't many rooms in the main wooden house we we weren't at all bothered by this. The rooms communal areas of the house are super pretty and watching the river from the first floor seating area is so relaxing.

We had a yummy breakfast of eggs served in an individual pan with sausage and mince (this is a Thai breakfast dish, we love it). We could hire bikes for 100THB each for a day right from the homestay and if we needed to get anywhere a tuk tuk could be called. There is also a cafe serving real coffee so I imagine if you wanted to pay for a real coffee to have with your breakfast you could ask for this.

The only reason I haven't given the homestay full marks is because I felt the area outside the bathroom where all the cleaning products could were stored could have been screened-off or re considered in some way. There was an old cloth left on one of the sinks outside the bathroom and it just took the edge of the accommodation which with all the lovely artefacts and furniture was picture perfect. Also no lamps by the beds which is a particular thing I like when I'm away as I like to read at night.

Overall I would most definitely stay again. We felt so welcome and the wooden house was so clean (loved the polished wood smell!) and beautiful and picturesque. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Smitch83
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Great location by the river and easily accessible to the old town sights by bike or motorbike. On arrival we received a map with the best locations highlighted which was super handy. As we arrived late afternoon at 5pm we only had a few hours left with sunlight, so when we realised we could rent a motorbike at the home stay we where thrilled. While place gives as great atmosphere and the rooms have all you need. Great value for money!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay! Situated in the old town on the river. Beautiful atmosphere. Lovely staff. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. Bikes and scooters available for hire from the accommodation, which was so convenient. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Traditional Thai Home on the river. Nice view and calm.
This place bring me rewind when I was young and close to my old home, my school.
Not more room and other guests from nearby province.
You will fill with the local people and relax on the stay for your holidays.

Room Tip: river view, traditional thai homestay
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

The location is good that you can borrow a bicycle to visit many historical sites and temple in Ayuthaya. The river is right in front of the house but you may not be able to swim as there is no access point. The breakfast was sufficient with boiled rice, bread and fruits. It is good for friends and family.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends