“Great experience !” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Koh Haa Diving Tour with 2 Dives for Certified Divers
Ranked #4 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Planet Divers offers SCUBA Diving (Courses and Guided Dives), Technical Diving, snorkeling and is the only center offering Freediving courses on the beautiful island of Koh Lanta. We are able to provide two different daily diving locations with our two boats. Our large and spacious big boat is perfect to spend a nice chill out day to meet new friends or stay in family and also to get full diving lessons. We are the only one which offer three dives by speedboat to the farther and best sites around Koh Lanta. Our highly experienced and friendly team members are multi-lingual speaking, French, English, Swedish, German and Dutch. Blue Planet Divers's best value is small ratio teaching because our first concern is high standards learning.
Paris, France
“Great experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Been welcomed by a very nice and professional team. Breakfast and lunch is included and really good.
Great vibes on the boat !

Visited March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Polish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very slick operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took out a private boat between twelve friends, and did the one day, three dive package.

The experience from start to finish was excellent.

We had three dive masters between twelve divers, with another three helpers on board, and the entire operation from the pick up in the morning until the drop off eight hours later was faultless.

Excellent company.

Visited March 2017
1 Thank campsbayrich
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Great snorkelling experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Blue Planet are prompt and professional! Amazing snorkelling/diving sites and great atmosphere on the boat with fresh fruits and tasty food on board. Lovely experience!

Visited February 2017
Frankfurt Am Main, Deutschland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Professional and very caring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I am a divemaster myself and have experienced various dive centres around the world (and particularly in Thailand) in my life. This one in Koh Lanta proved to be very safe, attentive and pleasant. The first contact by mail was very friendly and answered all questions and when met in person I found the staff helpful and kind.
The boat was well-equipped and the meals and snacks served were plentiful and have satisfied all customers aboard (which is often not the case on Thai dive boats).
The groups of dicers were kept small (4 divers and one guide) and were well-matched in their levels/experience. Safety was cared for but the fun factor was never neglected.

Visited January 2017
1 Thank Nina_Black
BpDivers, General Manager at Blue Planet Divers, responded to this review, 5 February 2017
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you have an excellent time with our team during your stay.

As you said we're trying everyday to offer the best services to all our daily guest and it always a pleasure to receive great feedback like your.

Thanks again and hope we will meet you again in a near future!

Blue Planet Team
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Dive center ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went to Blue Planet for a couple days of dives. I was talked in to getting my Advanced OW(which I am very happy about). My first impression of the dive center was quite organized and professional, they also have great reviews which is why I went with them. We were told that we would be picked up at 6:20 am on both days, and we were picked up quite late on both days. All of which was fine once we got to the boat. The boat was nice (tho really crowded the second day)and the local boat captains were awesome. My instructor, Kat, was very knowledgeable and professional, I was so happy to have her as my instructor and dive buddy. I will definitely be back to dive with these guys! I HIGHLY recommend them, especially Kat if you want to get a certification.

Visited January 2017
1 Thank Emily D
Dear Emily,

Thank you for your review! It's always a pleasure to receive good review from guest and we are very sorry that this little issue made us a 4 stars review only.

Just to clarify the situation every morning our transfer service has a very tight schedule between all the location starting from the south of the island up to north where is located our pier. Unfortunately it happens often that people picked up first are very late at taxi their appointment and make all the following pick ups late. We're really trying to tell all our customers to be on time but a few people are not always intend to follow our pick rules rules. We're always looking after our drivers and make sure they are on time but again not everyone has a watch on his wrist.

Thanks again Emily and really hope next time we will change your mind about our pick up service. We would even offer you a private transfer if necessary.

Blue Planet Team