We stayed there for 5 nights, the bungalows are very well equipped, everything is clean and bed comfy. Staff is nice and they give new bottled water in fridge every day. The beach is about 2 min walk, but nothing special, water not very clean and no scenery around. All transports and trips they offer are overpriced, better to book in some small store on main road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lanta Pearl Beach Bungalow Resort in the middle of the beautiful Long Beach (Phra Ae Beach) on Ko Lanta. This bungalow resort is one of Ko Lanta's oldest and almost last family-run resorts on the island. But despite the fact of a continuously growing popularity of the area, the 3 generation of family members running this place manage to hold up a true sense of Thai authenticity & hospitality until these days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Lanta Pearl Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanta Pearl Beach Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lanta Pearl Beach Resort Ko Lanta, Krabi