Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$78.80
from US$110.33
from US$135.54
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

These guys provide security, comfort, good fun, great knowledge and overall a perfect experience. Me and my husband have dived with different divemasters/instructors in Spain, Egypt, Norway, Malaysia and Thailand. It's simple, David is the best.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We used Phoenix Divers twice during our stay.. The crew was nice and we saw many awesome things during dives. Our divenaster was good and food was AWESOME!!!

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I dived with Phoenix during my recent stay in the Layana. They were running the dive / snorkel trips from the resort and provided a very enjoyable dive.
Although it was low season so the sea can be a bit choppy we dived a couple of sites at Koh Haa. There was plenty to see and the topography of the site was nice also. David was an excellent DM and ran a very good operation.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Gesine and David is part of one of the best diving outfits I have come across diving around the world.
They are very friendly and very attentive providing you with everything.
Gesine has everything under controlled and making sure everything is in order in the shop/office.
David is more relaxed and very professional divemaster/instructor. My girlfriend took the OWD course with David.
Before taking it my girlfriend was very unsure taking it in english, instead of swedish.
David was very professional and calm during the course, making sure that my girlfriend understood everything and feeling comfortable.
It has been true pleasure meeting such fanstastic people and I would recommend them to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Excellent day snorkelling - lost my face mask in 14 metres of water. David happily went to the trouble of donning diving gear and spending some time finding them! Also went scuba diving off Koh Haa and enjoyed one of the best dives we have ever experienced. Beautiful dive sites, great colour and variety, all excellently organised, with fast boat so even after 2 dives we were back at the hotel around 2:00pm. They succeed in combining safety with a fun experience. You won't be disappointed - highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2013