Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Book in advance
from
S$153.60
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Phoenix Divers Koh Lanta
from S$153.60
from S$88.32
from S$192.00
from S$153.60
More Info
All reviews scuba diving open water course perfect diving fun dives hin daeng these guys great knowledge fruit boat crew sea snakes special thanks my girlfriend picked up from our hotel awesome experience great instructor gaeng take care
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Geselle is a truly wonderful person, running a very safe, neat and tidy business. We wanted to do a trial dive + a refresh course and we were each given our own instructor, picked up at our hotel and entertained/fed a whole day. Thank you!!!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

These guys provide security, comfort, good fun, great knowledge and overall a perfect experience. Me and my husband have dived with different divemasters/instructors in Spain, Egypt, Norway, Malaysia and Thailand. It's simple, David is the best.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We used Phoenix Divers twice during our stay.. The crew was nice and we saw many awesome things during dives. Our divenaster was good and food was AWESOME!!!

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I dived with Phoenix during my recent stay in the Layana. They were running the dive / snorkel trips from the resort and provided a very enjoyable dive.
Although it was low season so the sea can be a bit choppy we dived a couple of sites at Koh Haa. There was plenty to see and the topography of the site was nice also. David was an excellent DM and ran a very good operation.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Gesine and David is part of one of the best diving outfits I have come across diving around the world.
They are very friendly and very attentive providing you with everything.
Gesine has everything under controlled and making sure everything is in order in the shop/office.
David is more relaxed and very professional divemaster/instructor. My girlfriend took the OWD course with David.
Before taking it my girlfriend was very unsure taking it in english, instead of swedish.
David was very professional and calm during the course, making sure that my girlfriend understood everything and feeling comfortable.
It has been true pleasure meeting such fanstastic people and I would recommend them to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2013