Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Really fun!

I had a great time diving with Phoenix. The equipment was in good condition, the booking was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
514mickyh
Essen, Germany
incredible wildlife with passionate divers

I have had the chance to dive 10 days with Phoenix, and it is a MUST. All dive shops in the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
365stephank

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Lanta
from US$27.84
from US$49.49
from US$51.55
from US$52.58
More Info
All reviews open water course scuba diving dive master great knowledge fruit boat crew great dive daniele team instructor shop safety skills owd regulator teaching depth
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2020 via mobile

I would definitely recommend diving with Phoenix Divers! The staff were really amazing! During my training we saw so many schools of fish and even a whale shark which was a dream come true. Fun, professional dive team.

Reviewed 23 March 2020

We have dived with Phoenix divers on 4 separate holidays and this year was no different. Safe enjoyable diving. The team are very friendly and make you very welcome whatever your nationality. The main reason we stick with Phoenix is because of the attention to safety. From arriving on the boat to leaving you are kept up to date with what is expected of you and what you can expect from them. The lunches are always very tasty. Snorkellers are welcomed and treated with the same respect and safety as the divers. The boat has been extended and an extra engine fitted which means you get to the dive sites even faster. The dive leaders are all very professional and do their best to find as much sea life as possible. We find Phoenix divers to be good value for money you can choose how many dives a day you want to do up to three if you want. If your looking for a safe but fun diving experience then you won’t go wrong with Phoenix divers.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank David P
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I recommend these guys! Both proffessional and a nice team to hang out with! I feel I learned a lot during the course.

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We had such an amazing time with the Phoenix Divers!
The instruction was really good and we felt safe the whole time.
Everybody was in a good mood and very friendly.
Definitely it's money worth it!

Thanks!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Did my open water course at Pheonix and had the best experience. Hugo and Louis were great both in the classroom and in the water. They have a really good schedule over the course of 3.5 days, and make sure everyone is comfortable. I needed some extra training to master one of the skills and Louis made it so simple, making sure I felt safe and took my time. He walked me through it multiple times until I was fully confident. A really great vibe at the school as well, all of the staff and students were so friendly. Beautiful location right on the beach. Definitely recommend.