Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$78.80
from US$110.33
from US$135.54
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Fantastic experience. Did my PADI open certification in excellent conditions. I liked their approach, the focus on safety first.
I was also lucky to be with do few divers on the divi g dites during this pandemy. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2020

Thank you so much Phoenix Divers for teaching me to freedive and making sure my boyfriend and i had the best experience ever! From the very beginning we were looked after by all the staff and they made sure we had all the information we needed (and were happy to answer my many questions haha). On the day out my instructor was very patient and took the time to explain everything clearly to me and made sure i had the proper technique to best enjoy the freedives and gave me pointers on how to improve. During the dives we saw so many beautiful fish including two turtles and a reef shark which was amazing to see in the clear waters.

The day out diving was one of my best experiences of my trip and i cant wait to get back in the water again! If i come back to Koh Lanta i will definitely be coming back to dive with Phoenix Divers again and can only give by best recommendation to others.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020

My girlfriend and me spend three amazing days with Phoenix Divers. We took the chance to discover freediving at Phoenix Divers, a small dive operation in Koh Lanta. Daniele and Yagoda are great instructors, attentive to every details. For us was the first time freediving and I always thought I would be uncomfortable holding breath for long. Thanks to Phoenix we both have amazing freedives in some of the most gorgeus dive sites of Koh Lanta. If you are travelling in the area you should definitely consider to join Phoenix!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2020

I had an amazing trip with Phoenix Divers! We didn't go to just the common places like other snorkeling tours but also somer remote places. We saw many black tip sharks and a lot of fish! Every time I didn't know the specie of fish, my guide Daniele would tell me immediately what it is. We were also given some local fruits and hot lunch and the boat ride was super comfortable. Definitely come to Phoenix Divers for an amazing snorkeling trip!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I have dived with Phoenix divers on two different times. The team of Phoenix is friendly as well very professional and providing personal service from front office till end of diving tour. The dive instructors are always supportive and ready to help in any situation that might during diving planning and tours occur. On the tour is plenty of water and soft drinks all day along with fresh fruit. The lunch is always very tasty. Snorkellers are welcomed and go side by side on the boat with the divers. The boat has been extended and an extra engine fitted which means you get to the dive sites even faster. I‘ve been to the most dive spots around Koh Lanta with Phoenix Divers and every dive was individual and special itself. I always had a great time underwater and on the surface with them. I’m still not tired about diving there! I will come back.

I can highly reccomed Phoenix Divers once you visit Koh Lanta!

Date of experience: March 2020