Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Really fun!

I had a great time diving with Phoenix. The equipment was in good condition, the booking was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
514mickyh
Essen, Germany
incredible wildlife with passionate divers

I have had the chance to dive 10 days with Phoenix, and it is a MUST. All dive shops in the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
365stephank

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Lanta
from US$28.18
from US$50.10
from US$52.19
from US$53.23
More Info
All reviews open water course scuba diving dive master great knowledge fruit boat crew great dive daniele team instructor shop safety skills owd regulator teaching depth
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2022

Hands down BEST Diving Centre in Koh Lanta ! Incredibly knowledgeable, funny, professional and helpful team !

Did PADI Open Water Course and will be back for more training !

I felt very taken care of. They made sure my gear fit me. Provided me with 2 wet suits for my pool session (I get cold very easily) and a choice of two masks for my petit face for pool session.

For years I had a fear of water getting into my mask while deep under the surface. My instructor Flick quickly picked up on this fear of mine during our pool session. He gave me several exercises and guided me through the process one step at a time in a calm and relaxing manner. I feel comfortable and in control at all times now!

A friend of mine went to several diving schools but was struggling with buoyancy for years. She was very happy with Flick’s explanation.

My open water instructor Dan was amazing ! He is extraordinarily patient and gave me lots of tips and advice.

We got picked up and got dropped off for our dives. Food on a boat was very tasty.

Loved dive sites ! We went to Koh Bida and Koh Rok - totally worth it. Saw many beautiful fish, corals and even a turtle !

They are a PADI 5 star and even have a Green Star Award for being Eco Friendly. They also have a great choice of diving gear: masks, dive boots, fins, dive computers and more !

Highly impressed! Recommend them 100% !!

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 25 April 2022

The diving school is exceptional. Perfect communication with Kot and Flick, who is a very inspiring and passionate scuba diving teacher. He talked me through all theory, safety measures and checks, he was very polite and encouraging through the process. I had so much fun and the diving experience was unforgettable. I would be glad to visit them again soon for my advanced certificate. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 13 December 2021

We had an amazing time with Phoenix Divers! My girlfriend did an OWD course and I did 5 fun dives. The staff are super chill, friendly people and it felt like family. The divesites were great as well, we saw so many beautiful fish, coral and even some caves.
If you go diving on Lanta, go with them!

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

If I could give them 6 stars, I would! Flick, who is the superstar manager of Phoenix, provides a spectacular experience where your enjoyment and safety are most important.

Flick did everything with a smile on his face and had super knowledge of the different dive sites and fish we had seen. I was very impressed with the whole experience and will be booking with them again soon!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020

I had the chance to dive in different country and in different places of Thailand and I'm comfortable to say that I'll have no doubt that diving with Phoenix divers in Koh Lanta was one of the best experience ever! Thanks to Flick and Laura my friends and me had amazing dives in the pristine reefs of Koh Haa and Hin Daeng - Hin Muang. Thanks again guys, we really had great time!

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction