Lanta Garden Home
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$69
US$58
US$75
US$73
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$27
  • Breakfast included
US$128
US$119
Agoda.com
The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )(Ko Lanta)
US$77
US$64
US$74
US$54
Priceline
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$41
Cancelon
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$481
US$249
Agoda.com
Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$191
US$142
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat location right on the beachfamily run hotelrooms were cleanedswimming poolevery morningbathfridge
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The staff are seriously some of the friendliest I've met while in Thailand! They are always smiling and saying hello. My fan room was good enough for the price.

The restaurant was nicely priced; not any more than other restaurants and for being on the water, it was a good range.

The beach is beautiful and clean, and I believe the best beach is Koh Lanta.

Pool is nice too. Stay here for sure. The staff totally make it special!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2016

My friend and I stay 10 nights in January 2016 and was very happy with our experience. The staff, both office and cleaning were incredibly friendly. We had a wonderful experience with the woman who worked the reception desk, I have unfortunately forgot her name (sorry). She was so helpful with booking my friend and I a snorkeling trip to Koh Rok and she just Oozed friendliness. I really enjoyed that Lanta Garden Home is run by a family(ies?). They really all try and take care of their guests like we are part of their family.
As other reviews have noted, the location is sublime! Located on the beach and next to the best beach bars and short walk down a path to the best food I have ever had.
In regards to the room I stayed in, I cannot find anything to complain about, especially considering the price. I stayed in A7 which was the second (top) floor of a air conditioned unit. This room had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on, please note that the mattress is very firm so if you need a softer bed, please reach out to the hotel. As a first time traveler to Thailand I was unaware that flushing toilets were uncommon but Lanta Garden Home does have western flushing toilets. I know that one would assume that all the hotels have flushing toilets but just in case anyone wondered. Another unexpected service was the fresh complementary bottles of water brought in every morning by the cleaning staff.
All in all, I would definitely stay at Lanta Garden Home again if I am ever back on Koh Lanta.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elisabeth W
Reviewed 19 April 2015

The location of the hotel is fab, on the beach and therefore has amazing views. The pool is the best part of the place..it's clean, well maintained but does have a few broken tiles... You can sit in the pool and enjoy the sunset.
We decided to eat a snack in their restaurant and ordered veggie burger and all we got was literally a salad bun as there was no patty or anything. The watermelon juice was diluted I guess hardly 1 slice of watermelon in it. Breakfast was not worth it.
The rooms were spacious and clean but very average. It was good value for money as a backpacker.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neha V
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

3 of us stay here for 3 nights. At first the overall impression of Lanta Garden Home was a positive one. Good location, the beach on your door step, nice swimming pool over looking the beach and restaurant was reasonably priced. But our room was dirty, the air con leaked litres of water. When I approached the member of staff about the issue, she rung someone up but the air con didn't get fixed! The day we left we notice bites on our feet and legs unmistakably bed bug bites! We couldn't wait to leave I would rather sleep in 10 bed dorm in a hostel than that place!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jackbha
Reviewed 2 April 2015

Stayed 3 nights at Lanta Garden Home in March 2015. Great location - right on the beach and good pool area. We stayed in V4 - 2nd level, beach/pool view with a great terrace for chilling out. Room V4 was a family room, 4 beds but as a couple we got it to a good rate - never hurt to ask if there is vacancy.
Breakfast was standard set.
Good wifi in our location.
Staff helpful - standard duties but also helping out with transfers and boat tickets.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view is nicer. V4 is a great family room, 4 beds.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple