SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$340
US$52
US$144
US$62
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$37
Agoda.com
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$34
US$79
US$60
Priceline
All reviewsgreat guest housedark roadkhlong khong beachwonderful hospitalitylovely little hoteltuk tukmotorbike hireplace to stayminute walknice beachesnearest beachthree nightsstaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are spaciousbig roomwonderful staylong beach
Reviewed 6 November 2016

when i stay here, i think i stay in my home. Thip and staff are friendly. I love to stay at Lanta Thip House. Try to come !!! walking to a sea (Klong Khong Beach) 5 minutes walk U will see it. Love Love Love

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2016

The little hotel was alongside main road which makes hauling a tut-tut somewhat convenient. However, nearest 7eleven or convenient store is a distance away.

Checking in by co-lady owner was fuss free.
As this is technically a budget inn, there wasn't any fancy welcome drink

Rooms given was another building behind the main building-lobby
General impression of room: clean, airy but not spacious. The little balcony overlooking the small garden was nice. Saved for a small digital safe a mini bar fridge and a TV, there wasn't any other facilities like kettle or coffee making facility
Bed (mine was a king-sized bed) was comfy enough
Toilet was a minimalist with WC, wash basin and hot-water shower

I had a little nasty surprise when I showered and the heater gave me an electric jolt (when I touch the water-tap)
The proprietress offered me a change of room immediately. However, I declined as I already unpacked and was little tired to move everything to another building / room.
She then offered to have an electrician to have a look into the heater

The next morning, I walked to the main building (which from my room, I needed to walk a stair down to another building and another floor up to the lobby) for some hot water to make tea. To my surprise and annoyance, proprietress asked me to go back to my room for my glass. Goodness! I couldn't survive the short trip back with plain glassed (no holder or ear type) fill with popping hot water ! Never mind I had to go back to my room to grab them in the first place.
After a short protest and reasoning, she agreed to lend me two MUGS with me promising to return them ! Geez ...

PRO to stay
clean room
nice garden to chill out
scooter rental available
decently quiet place

CON to stay
not so reasonable owner
beach is not near
convenience store is not near

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We visited Lanta only for four days. As soon as we checked in, we asked if it was possible to rent a scooter for our stay. And they made up a good deal for us... beside the fact that to enjoy the island, anyone would certainly need it!
They have been really friendly and helpful, giving us always good advise about where to go. We also arranged with them a day trip to the four island and also our transfer to Reiley.
The room was basic but absolutely clean, well maintained and with a nice terrace where we could enjoy a drink.
The whole structure in general, is well maintained and clean.
I would recommend it to any couple, family and group of people who are looking for a fairy deal and really good service!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keke88worldtraveller
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in thip house. The couple which is runnig the hotel is extremely helpful, Thip speaks a good english, so she can advise you. Room was clean and the place is quiet. it s not on the beach, but thip is renting motorbikes( in a good condition) and anyhow its good to have a motorbike on an island. we would come back:)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016

This was our second stay (first was a year ago) in Lanta Thip House and it felt like coming home again. The hotel and rooms are very clean and nicely decorated and the air-con is very good - but the best thing in this place is the atmosphere! Thip (the owner) is amazing - she and her staff are always ready to help and she takes really good care of her customers. I haven't felt so welcomed in any other place ever! In this location you do need a motorcycle (which I think you need anyway if you are staying in Lanta), but it is really easy and safe to rent from the hotel. The hotel has also very good and quick laundry service and a restaurant with delicious food. Breakfast is quite small, but we knew it already so it did not bother us. We really love this place and will visit again as soon as we can! :)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple