2,280 results
All reviews apple tv ocean pool villa our honeymoon koh phangan small village the general manager speedboat transfer cold towels little touches ocean front jip shop beautiful beach local village sun loungers special thanks swim up bar outdoor shower
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We spent 12 days here in March. It was our second time here and it was as good as we remembered. We stayed in an ocean pool suite and found it much brighter than the ocean pool villa we stayed in before. Being on the first floor there were lovely views. The beach is great and there are no jellyfish in the sea.
The staff were so friendly especially the beach boys who were always chatty and smiling. The restaurant staff were helpful and the food was good. The hotel organised a half day tour of the island and our guide was very good.
We would love to return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear SassySue,

Thank you for returning to our shores, it is the biggest compliment to us when our guests return to our resort.
We are delighted that you found your stay as good as before, we strive for improvement daily.
We have such a wonderful team of people working here, they will be very happy to read your review.
The Ocean pool suites are very bright and spacious and the upper floor gives you a beautiful vista of the Gulf of Thailand.
Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future we are looking forward to welcoming you back for a third time.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was a really great experience. We can recommend the Ocean Pool Villa. Just amazing with direct private beach access, private Pool and a spacious, super clean and comfy Villa with a great rain shower.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank Jens C
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Jens C,

Thank you for staying at our resort and sharing your great experience.
Our Ocean Pool Villa is very spacious and the view is spectacular there is nothing like waking up to the sunrise over the Gulf of Thailand.
The direct beach access is a big plus too.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our shores.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We went in our honeymoon and we spent there 3 amazing days. Despite the weather was no good at all, because of some rains, the resort facilities and the paradisiac location did us spent a great time anyways

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear maxbe,

Thank you for celebrating your honeymoon on our shores, we are delighted to read that you had an amazing stay.
The weather was a surprise for us too, normally it is dry this time of year, I am glad that you still had a wonderful time and enjoyed the resort, facilities and services.
We hope you return for your anniversaries.
Please let me know if we can assist you with anything.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful! Ocean front villa spacious. Attention to detail amazing! The best beach in Thailand I have been to! The most important thing to me as a guest is the staff. Most attentive, happy staff I have encountered for a long time! From reception, gardeners, bar, wait staff, housemaids , there was not one who didn’t smile!!I commend whoever is managing this resort...I would be proud to have staff like these!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear stbriggs,

Thank you for staying at our resort and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted that you loved your stay and enjoyed our special touches and personal service. We are blessed with a wonderful group of team members that work here, I am so glad you liked everyone.
We are very fortunate with our beach location and landscaping, however it is the team members that make the memories.
Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We have been here for 1 week as a start of our honeymoon.
Wow what can I say... THE best hotel I’ve ever stayed in, the staff, the food, the comfort has been incredible.

The staff do so much for you, to ensure your stay with them is perfect! They remember your name, they bring you treats to your room, just amazing.

Our housekeeper “Aoi” I think it was spelt was amazing always left us decorations on our bed, would even put my pyjamas so lovely on our bed!

The resorts manager Yannis is so lovely, we would chat to him most days really is a lovely man and also ensures you to have the most amazing time.

Tau is another lovely lady we saw breakfast time, so sweet! Would make us feel so welcomed everyday!!!

All the staff were amazing & I wish I got all there names! Every single member of staff were amazing!!
Thank you for making our stay so special really is pure luxury this hotel is! So whoever is reading this make sure you STAY HERE!
If & when we return I will 100% stay here again!

Thank you again to everyone!!!!!

Mr & Mrs Piponides xoxox

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gabriella G,

Thank you for celebrating your honeymoon at our resort, we are honoured that you began your honeymoon on our shores.
We are so glad that you both enjoyed your time with us.
Thank you for the personal mentions of the team members, Aoi, Yiannis and Tua will be very proud to read your review.
We are located on such a wonderful beach and the team we have working here are the best.
We look forward to you returning to celebrate your anniversaries.
Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future.