1,805 results
All reviewsbeach frontpillow menukoh phanganthe beach club restaurantfire showa pool view roombeautiful beachcooking classsmall villagebassspeed boat transferfree kayakswonderful hotelspecial thanksevery eveningjip shopegg station
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We did enjoy our family holiday at this nice olace with friendly staff. The only thing we did not enjoy was the unfriendly, cloudy weather. We would recommend this hotel for 100 %. We enjoyed the beautiful beach by doing some sports like standup paddling, walking and swimming. We had every morning an excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank moonlight281
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear moonlight281

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!
Many thanks for taking the time to write to us in review at Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experiences! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us. I will forward this your words to the team. I'm sure that they will be very happy to hear this. I hope welcome you back in the near future, So that we can do are best to give you any exceptional experience and I shall arrange for your reservation and speedboat transfer myself.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

quiet resort and charm. highly qualified and really kind staff: the staff knows how to pamper guests and make them feel at ease. if I went back to Thailand I would just come here !! For me si the top!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MonicaB2856

Dear Monica B

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights at the Buri Rasa at koh Phangan. From our arrival to departure everyone was exceptionally certious, helpful and always there to answer questions and give local advice. Enjoy a magic Thai massage whilst your there. There was something at the buffet breakfast for everyone, the choice was amazing. We had a beach view room, with balcony, which was very spacious with a good size bathroom and shower to die for! We simply totally enjoyed our time at the Buri Rasa. The setting is beautiful with a small village street with restaurants and shops. Our transfer to koh samui was from the beach on a speedboat - champagne and all. With the amazing location and staff it is a place to relax and recuperate. Use the facilities, have a massage and enjoy. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon W
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Simon W

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!

Thank you indeed for your positive review and we are glad that you have enjoyed every moments spent with us and your special mention to amazing hotel and staff and especially your experience with Nam Spa(Thai massage), the choice was amazing from breakfast and have so many positive things to say. It is much appreciated. It was certainly a pleasure to have had the opportunity to service you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our little corner of paradise island in the near future. So, If the next time you come back please direct contact to me for room reservation and speedboat transfer I can handling personally.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was amazing making sure that we have everything we need for a perfect vacation. Rooms were clean and had everything we need, beach bar had great happy hour cocktail deals, hotel had sap and kayaks available free for guests, breakfast was very nice and had a wide range of options.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hava A
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Hava A

Many thanks for writing such an “Perfect family vacation” review and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experiences. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed with overall our service and facilities/activities and have many positive things to say. It is much appreciated and I will forward this your words to the team. I'm sure that they will be very happy to hear this. The Team looks forward to welcoming you back to Koh Phangan again, in the hopefully not too distant future. If the next time you come back please direct contact to me for room reservation and speedboat transfer I can handling personally.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful 4 nights at this beachfront hotel. We are 2 adults with 3 children so we booked 2 standard rooms.

The setting is superb - right on a beautiful beach yet close to shops and other restaurants.

However the best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff were all so friendly and professional. Nothing was too much trouble.

The breakfast was excellent but there were a few too many flies around. There didn’t seem to be many flies in the evening though.

I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at this hotel again. It is wonderful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fambell98
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear fambell98

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!
Many thanks for taking the time to write to us in review at Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experiences with us. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, but I'm apologize about a few flies around the breakfast area and we have fixed already by cover all food, this is concerned from the time of the weather change, and now it's gone. We're sorry for the little things(But it's big issue for us) that you're not comfortable during your stay with us. The team looks forward to welcoming you back to Koh Phangan again, in the hopefully not too distant future. If the next time you come back please direct contact to me for room reservation and speedboat transfer I can handling personally.

Boonwit Leakedee