The Sanctuary Thailand
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ko Pha Ngan
See available hotels
Pariya Haad Yuan(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Tommy Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Sunrise Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Vimarn Samut Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sea Breeze Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Beachfront
All reviewswellness centreyoga classesopen mic nightraw foodmr moonguys barnew agegarden housesteam roomspa treatmentshaad yuandetox programweight losstaxi boatpre and postamazing foodlong tail boat
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We actually stayed at a nearby hotel in Had Tien but always came here to eat as the vegan food is the best (although a tad bit pricy). Movie night was also great. The servers here know a lot of english so you can actually converse with them and they are very helpful especially Will.

Place is just so relaxing and the view is terrific.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SanctuaryThailand, Manager at The Sanctuary Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hi Mark - thanks for stopping by and visiting us :) Pleased to hear you enjoyed our offerings !

Hope to see you again one day

Best wishes

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I love it here and have been about 5 times. I have gone on my own, brought friends, my sister and one my mum. The place has delicious vegetarian food, wonderfully beautiful people and all sorts of soul-nourishing activities. A place to relax, a place to love. Do it.

Room Tip: Stay in the dorm and meet people and then stay in one of the more luxury huts.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Hi Aidan, very kind of you to stop by and leave us a review :) so pleased you have managed to share the Sanctuary with so many friends and family - that's what keeps the vibe alive.

Best wishes

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I feel like a new person after being here! The combination of Excellent Vegetarian, Raw, traditional food options, Smoothies, Fresh Juice, and more make this the best retreat I have been to. You can eat as well as you want, have Thai Food, or eat completely raw. They also have the best snack, cake, and raw cake bar in Ko Pha Ngan.

The Healing Center, Detox, Massage, Spa, Steam, Beach Activities, Tea Temple, Private Bungalows, and overall comfortable feeling is overwhelming.

This is not for a stuffy High Maintenance person this is for someone who is real and needs real rest time. How can you rest if you can't relax Thai style in the first place.

If you need to party there are plenty of Bays near by with Nightly events or you can attend unique family style dinners in each area.

Make sure to go see Chainin in the Tea Temple

Amazing!!

Room Tip: Check Out the Ocean View Accommodation it has the best views and is nice and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Hi Matt.

What a lovely review, its always nice to read such glowing comments - it makes me and all the team feel especially proud.

Wish you well in your journey

Nolan and the crew

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Here's the thing: my husband became very sick on this trip (he came to the island not feeling right), and Mike, the owner, could not have been more calming or compassionate to us. I was beside myself after a few days of ibuprofen and rest didn't work and my husband became delirious with fever. I wish I had reached out earlier. He went way out of his way to make sure we go the medical help we needed. I can't thank him enough.
Of course, I hope this won't happen to you so re the actual resort. I think it's really lovely. The food is totally amazing, especially the curries at dinner, and very fairly priced. It's beautiful walking around the area. The beach is gorgeous and the people watching can't be beat. We were in the Leela House (see pics). I'd say for glampers it's amazing- quite sexy and terrific views. If you don't dig bats or whatever, get one of the a/c rooms. I walked around quite a bit, and they're all good, I think.
It's a great place to spend a few days unwinding, but most of all, you're being looked after by some truly kind people.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to visit loved it here,it's well worth a visit my daughters had a brilliant time here they washed and fed the elephants learnt lots of thing about them.you can only go here if you book with them direct and they pick you up and drop you off lunch is included you will get wet take a costume and change of clothes.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hi Christine - Thanks for the review - but I think you have reviewed the wrong place.

We have no elephants here, lots of choices for lunch and lots of interesting costumes, for sure, but elephants, no!

Best