Viking Natures Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$115
US$86
  • Restaurant
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$73
US$63
US$146
US$143
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$290
  • Free Internet
US$159
US$133
  • Beachfront
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$80
US$67
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$45
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$42
US$38
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
TripAdvisor
1,645 results
All reviewsprivate beachtree hutlong beachthai food tastingmosquito netminute walktaxi boatmain townlong tail boatstandard bungalowprivate bathroomparty scenephi phi townmaya bayyour feetlow tidenice beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked through booking.com for a Standard Room and although the room is nice, it is not the view you would expect from the photos (I ended up having the furthest room).

The room is a nice size and the bathroom is nice as well. I especially like the hammock on the terrace. But bugs are a big issue and the mosquito net had plenty of holes in it ultimately rendering it useless. Luckily I brought bug spray for material and that seemed to keep the bugs away when I sprayed it on the net. I noticed it's efficiency when I found a gigantic beetle/cockroach-looking insect on the floor dead... makes you think what other things could be in the room! Wifi is also spotty in the room.

Based upon the facilities I find this hotel to be very overpriced and I could not recommend it for this reason. Breakfast is 150 baht which I found to be very high on the already high rooms (could have been included), though dinner seemed on average with other hotels in Krabi (150 baht). That said, it is around a 25 minute walk to town so you can go eat there for cheaper. Also, don't bank on the "free thai food tasting" from 7-8pm; be there early to get your serving... once it's gone (i.e. 5 minutes) they do not refill it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank MFSB
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for the relaxing, perfect beach type of destination, somewhere were we could just relax, enjoy blue skies with crystal water and white sand. We were originally put off by the reviews of Phi Phi Don given that this island is branded as a "Party island". Well... Let me tell you, that is not correct at all! You can have the most crazy moon party you can think of in "Tonsai Town" area but there is another area of this island named "Long Beach" were mostly couples go to relax a bit. This area is not crowded at all and has that relaxing feeling that we were after. Well, the Viking resort is located in the best area of the long Beach region. It's surrounded by the jungle and with a small private beach. The rooms are actually bungalows, wooden, with air conditioning and a small balcony. The actual bungalow is small if you are carrying plenty of luggage but if you carry the standard hand luggage it will be just fine. Overall I strongly believe this is a must visit place for couples I cannot think of anything I could criticise, even the restaurant is great for the price too!! As a couple of tips I would say:1) bring anti mosquito, this is the jungle, literally you can ever hear the monkeys!; 2) bring tons of sun lotion and after sun, the sun here is brutal; 3) bring cash, you might want to go to Tonsai for a party or just visit it and the long tails/taxi boats don't accept credit card obviously. On this note, please be aware that even that you can go to Tonsai walking-which we did - it takes about 45 minutes... and trust me, with an 80% humidity and 30+C you might want to take the boat. It costs 100 BHT per person during the day and about 150 BHT per person during the night, well worth it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EgoRemy
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Gorgeous place and I'm glad we stayed here when on Koh Phi Phi as the town was not very attractive at all!

We stayed for 2 nights which was enough in my experience as this place was a great novelty but we are young and got a bit bored when it came to the night and couldn't really do much but it was a welcome bit of relaxation after a few hectic days travelling around Bangkok and Phuket.

The beach is beautiful and pristine and we saw monkeys a few times which was really awesome!

I loved our bungalow although the steps were extremely steep which could be a problem for some people. The decor is lovely and the hammocks although our outside lights didn't work so we couldn't enjoy this in the evening which was disappointing.

The other things I didn't like was the fact our shower didn't work properly and sprayed water everywhere and the taps didn't work to use the bath.

The place is still under construction which isn't very attractive nor relaxing to be around and there are cats everywhere! I really don't like cats and they were constantly trying to get in our room and around us eating one even jumped on my friends lap at breakfast which we really didn't appreciate!

I'm glad we stayed here overall as it was a good experience but value for money isn't brilliant as for the same money per night we stayed in 5-star hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank RCarysx
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

It's a great property, just 30 min walk from the main town. It has a private beach and a good restaurant as well. The staff are helpful and the rooms are large and have a rustic sense to them. They also have a boat to take you to the pier as part of the daily schedule. All in all, it was a great stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank itchyfeetshutterhug
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

If you want quiet place, with amazing private beach, in the middle of the jungle,this is perfect place for you. Just like in fairy tales. Private beach, very good for swimming and snorkeling. Fresh Thai food.
Resort is near Long Beach. This was our second time in this resort, and still 10 days are not enough.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple