“Delicious curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly one of the best massaman curries I have ever had taste wise. If I had to make one complaint I would say the portions were quite small and there was no potato in my curry. Not sure if this is because we went during lunch but that is the only suggestion I would add, with potatoes the curry would be perfect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here several times over our time in phi phi, can recommend the massaman curry and fried chicken. The staff were lovely and very accommodating.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were searching on Google “good places to eat near me”... and this was definitely a GREAT spot! The portions were generous for a great price. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. You can tell they care about the service they provide. Recently, in February 2018, there was an explosion in a near by restaurant that destroyed Garlic 1992. Nevertheless, the spirit of the staff is very positive! This is a great spot for a great meal!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Initially my kids do not like the restaurant because it is hot, stuffy and they complained the place smell weird (likely from the paste/ sauces)

But eventually we enjoy the food. They prepare the food and drinks according to our request. The staff are very friendly and surprise my kids with balloons. The price is reasonable and food is good. The place is clean and i find the food is properly served and hygienic.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We came here because we saw how yummy the food looked on Trip advisor. It was the best decision we made all day! The staff was incredibly friendly, we got our food quickly and it was truly DELICIOUS! Get the mama noodles.. seriously, just get them.