US$46
US$29
Official Site
  • Free Internet
Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$184
US$135
US$154
US$127
  • Pool
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$73
US$68
US$136
US$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$40
  • Restaurant
Mama Beach Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$101
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyour feetair conperfect locationbasic roomnight lifenice staymain partpartiesfridgepartynoisecatsislandsandearplugshostelko
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed here on our trip to Phi Phi at the end of May. This is a very special hostel with natural space. Plants, fishes, especially ton of cats are around us. The location is perfect with reasonable price. It is not too far from the Pier (5min walk) and have a spectacular view to the beach. The feeling when we woke up early in the morning, went through the green garden and walked down to the beach is really unforgetable.
May be the only minus point is that the noisy until night because of the party at the beach.
The staffs are so friendly. I want to thank you for helping us heat up the food from all-day tour.
We were the last customers before this hostel closed for re-construction. I introduce to my friends but I check the booking is still unavailable now.
Hope you will finish soon and surely I will comeback to see you at the next trip to Koh Phi Phi.

Room Tip: The shorter way to Pier: go along the coast
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The staff at this small guest house are so sweet and kind. The location is perfect and situated right on the beach and walking distance to all the night life. It can get really loud t night if your are not participating in the fun. They have a bunch of cats running around the place so if you don't like cats I would not stay here. The view is spectacular and it was hard to say goodbye. They require a 1000 baht deposit and will hold your key for you when you go out for the day. The rooms are small and outdated but that is all of ko PHI PHI.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

A gem of a find for us on Phi Phi. The value was perfect and the hosts couldn't be nicer. We had to check in a little late and it was problem free (even after I locked myself out of my safe after a booze cruise :)). The rooms are all clean, the air con works fine and the only regret is i didn't stay longer. I think i got lucky with the noise, as the beach parties shut down at midnight (although this could be because of the public holiday the next day). It can be hard to find, so make sure you ask someone. They also have a great little garden with friendly cats and cheap beer. I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is a nice little inn very (VERY) close to all the action in the Phi Phi villa, which has a lot of pros and cons, depending on what you're looking for. The place is clean, the room is small but very functional and includes all you need for a beach stay... However, you need to be sure that you want to stay in the area, as there are nightly beach parties right at the inn's beach. And again, this is not a hotel, it's an inn: very simple, with the very basics for a nice stay. I'd recommend it for adventure travelers, party goers and people who are used to stay in bed and breakfasts...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I got this for a pretty good price. I needed 2 nights before taking a cruise aroud the islands for a few days. I had read the reviews, figured I would be fine with earplugs etc. Not really. The bed shakes with the vibrations from the beach parties, but it was manageable.
Pro: right on the beach / Con: Its at the nasty end where the sewer drains out and it's not good for actually swimming.
Pro: it's close to everything / Con: it's close to the beach parties only a few doors down. They dont go all night, but maybe til 2am.
Pro: it has all your amenities - bed (very thai style hard mattress), shower (very thai style, not amazing pressure or heat), toiletries (though i used shampoo on my body for a day or 2 before I realised all the containers were labelled incorrectly), AC, towels for the shower and sarongs for the beach.
I booked through Hotels.com which had listed 'breakfast available', it isnt, you'll need to go out. There are a few places neighboring you can go to, but I recommend walking into town to charlie's/phi phi bakery/grand arcade.
The room has a little fridge and they provide bottled water each day. The woman who was there each day was lovely and very helpful, with really reasonable English skills.

To be honest, the hotel didnt disappoint, I think it was the whole town I was not prepared for! Buckets and tattoo parlours.

The photos on the website I booked through were a bit old, the garden area and the beach front fence are very different now.

Room Tip: I was in A3, 3rd back from the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo