Vio.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
1,869 results
All reviews long tail boat shark point fire show sea view tonsai pier maya bay steep hill thai food your feet resort beach bungalow island paradise baht sharks hillside
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

This is a beautiful resort in a beautiful location, in my opinion the best beach on Phi Phi Island. The rooms are a little dated but so what, the beach, reef and location make up for it! There is a reef just off the beach where you can snorkel with many types of fish, sea slugs, urchins and reef sharks. Happy hour and the fire show is great. Also check out the restaurant at Paradise Pearl Resort at the other end of the beach, nice food and amazing lunch and sunset views. There is a cool jungle walk to Tonsai too, along lovely coves and beaches, this takes about 45 minutes.

Room tip: Snorkel on the reef :)
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2022

Overall this is a great place to stay, the staff are super polite and helpful and gave us many lifts up the enormous hill to our room. The staff helped us in any way and built rapport with us and had a laugh. The fire show on an evening was so good and they didn't get enough credit in my opinion. Great views and there's a shark swimming area close by although we unfortunately didn't see any. The hotel lost a star in my opinion as we booked a room with a view and didn't get one, the breakfast wasn't great either but not the worst I've had. The rooms were nice but a little basic, the Hairdryer wasn't the best. I do however think a 3 star rating is very inaccurate as I would have absolutely put it at a 4*. Great place to stay with a very reasonable cost.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2022

Had such an amazing stay at this place. The staff are so friendly, food and cocktails were amazing, the rooms were so lovely and the beach and pool were beautiful.

We didn't want to leave! A big thank you to all the amazing staff here!

We will definitely be recommending to others!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2022

I have no thing to say about phi phi the beach ressort, very nice location in front of the sea, staff very helpful, thai food and other. bungalow with wonderful view , one day tour to maya bay,also taxi boat disposable any time , thank you pattaya the manager she is always smiling and helpful. I will come back .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2022

My dad and I spent 4 nights at this hotel almost a week ago. We want to say thank you to Partaya and her whole team for the friendly attentive service. Special mention to Sakai for really making our time at the hotel enjoyable!! He was super helpful and held great conversations with us, we really enjoyed his company! He also took time out of his day off and took us snorkelling which was so thoughtful of him! We will miss you!

The hotel room interior was beautifully designed, with intricate wood work and simple clean layout, with a sensational view from our balcony! (we got the deluxe sea view bungalow)

The location of the hotel was exactly what we wanted. Only a 10 min boat ride into town, while simultaneously having that feeling of staying on a seperate private oasis. Also like to say a BIG thank you to our tour guide on the long tail boat "Noopreeya Numchok" who provided us with great company and service on a perfect day trip to Maya Bay!

Will definitely recommend this hotel and visit again, I will miss the staff and cats! :))

Room tip: Ensure you choose a full sea view not partial as you will get a view of the garden and trees.
Date of stay: January 2022