All reviewsstudio apartmentamazing apartmentsairee beachcell phonetaxi servicean amazing viewbig balconysteep walkexcellent staywatching the sunsethot waterstayed nightsronelmotorbikekitchenettehilldelivery
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in one of the studios for 3 nights and then one of KT Heights' villas for 4 nights. The Studio apartment is gorgeous and has everything you need done to a fantastic standard with amazing attention to detail. The owner Ronen showed us around and got us settled in making us feel right at home and explaining the folder that the KT Heights team have prepared for guests to get the most out of their stay. Each apartment has its own mobile phone with numbers for everything programmed in from restaurants/food delivery to taxis at pre-negotiated below market rates so you will never be stuck!
The apartment are situated on a hill just outside of Sairee and as such have incredible views across the bay. It is such a pleasure to sit on the balcony of an evening drinking a local beer from your minibar and watching the sun set over the ocean.
The KTH team can also arrange motorbike rental for you so that you are mobile for the duration of your stay and at a very reasonable rate! If you prefer to walk its around a 15 minute walk down the hill to Sairee beach where all the 'action' is!
All in all and excellent stay and would definitely return next time we come back to Koh Tao.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stayed in an apartment as a solo traveler April 10-14. The manager, A, was delightful to work with before and during my stay. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, responsive property manager.
The room was very nicely appointed and had everything that I needed. The bathroom was a really nice size and there was always hot water! They also provided nice soaps, shampoo/conditioner, and a hairdryer. The little kitchenette had all that I needed for my short stay.
I loved the location of the property but I have to admit that the rooster that crowed everyday at 3:30, 5:30 and 7:30 was annoying. It was a steep walk down to Sairee Beach so if you stay here I recommend sandals that have good traction. The balcony had a nice view and the landscaping was pretty.
I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I was up high so I had a good view. I didn't see any other rooms so I can't say which is better.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
kohtaoheights, Manager at Koh Tao Heights Exclusive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for a nice review for Koh Tao Heights, we appreciate that.
We try our best to make your stay pleasant and we are happy that you had a good time staying with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,
Koh Tao Heights Team

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Exceptional place to stay on Koh Tao! Not only are the amenities wonderful, the staff and owners are wonderful too!
I lived on Koh Tao many years ago, and while the island has changed, the good people that care for the island have not. The manager, A (Hathairat), is no exception. She truly cares for her guests and wants their visit to be as wonderful as possible.
I highly recommend Koh Tao Heights not only because of the facilities, but because you will be looked after.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
kohtaoheights, Manager at Koh Tao Heights Exclusive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Thank you so much for a very kind review. We are happy that you had a good time staying with us. We always try our best to make all our guests be happy. Hope to see you again at Koh Tao Heights.
Best Regards,
A (Hathairat)

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I have very nice words to say about the stay here. The place is great, you have all that you need in their apartments, a great view over the bay, overall quiet. i was greeted very nicely by the staff, they gave me all the time good advice where to go and what to see, they booked things for me. you will even have a cell phone that is offered by them to be able to keep in touch with them from wherever you will be on the island. The room is clean, looks really sexy ..i would go back
there is an inconvenient it is true- the rooster in the morning (however this is part of the landscape and probably wherever you will go in the hills you will not escape the rooster). the dogs are not really that bothering and they are cute and friendly. if you are a lover of animals i think this is very cute. And i find it even the rooster having a charm ...made me feel a bit like i was in the countryside with the restaurants 10 minutes away.
I think is a very good place for someone that has a little bit of work to do in the meantime - (if you have the computer with you and need to work 2-3 hours per day or if you need to write your books or articles this is the place)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank alexgaman
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights in the apartment and it was really cosy. The Room was really clean, the bed was really great and the view from above has been amazing, see the pics.

We very welcomed by A, who is really nice, offers a lot of help and gives us information about the island.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank PetJew
kohtaoheights, Manager at Koh Tao Heights Exclusive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We’re happy that you enjoyed your stay and we’re looking forward to having you again in our hotel.

Best Regards,