“Excellent”
Review of Golden Divers

Golden Divers
Ranked #50 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive school wants to give you the customer the best dive experience we possibly can, so for people wishing to take a PADI course we make sure our groups are no bigger than 4 people this enables our experienced instructors to give you plenty of individual attention making you a better and safer diver...for certified people who just want to fun dive our dive leaders are very experienced with all the dive site's around this beautiful island and we have no limit on dive time our boat only goes out once a day for 2 dives so were not restricted by schedules...and our boat does not leave until 11pm this means no setting your alarm at 6.30 your are on holiday after all, also leaving at this time means we arrive at dive sites when other schools are leaving so we can spend more time looking at the fish and not other divers so come join our magical underwater world on the rock (Koh Tao).
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to go with Golden Divers after some shopping around on my first day in Koh Tao. Although they offered the best price it was the fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere that made me want to get my PADI with this company.

Because we trained in small groups of 4 each of my team mates and I had time to learn all the theory and practical skills needed before diving.

Our instructor Matteo had a great eye for attention to detail but was also very chilled out so any problems we had under the water he helped us over come at a pace that suited us as beginners.

The entire team were friendly and approachable which made everyone feel included in the day to day fun.

10/10

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Great team, felt immediately welcome. Was a bit scared to start but the instructor was very kind and patient!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Went for the first time and it was amazing! Everyone was super helpful and relaxed and it made a great experience! Would go back for sure!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Last October I got my PADI open water at Golden Divers and I'm so happy I found this diving school. The trainers are very professional, but also great fun. I was an absolute beginner and I was a little bit scared at the beginning, but they made sure I forgot about that immediately. We we're a group of 3 and we had 1 trainer, Matteo, who gave us the time to get comfortable with everything and we we're guided very well during our dives, but also got the opportunity to explore. The staff is very welcomming and the trainers speak various languages (Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian, French). The diving school offers very competitive prices, but the service exceeds the price by far. I want to thank everybody at Golden Divers for the great first-time experience I had with diving, they sure made it memorable! I hope to dive with you guys again soon!!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Hi! I did seven awesome fun dives here. All the people felt like a real family, I went every day with them for dinner as well. The instructors and dive masters are really good, you can trust them completely and they will solve your problems! Thanks a lot guys :)