“Awesome dive school”
Review of Golden Divers

Golden Divers
Ranked #48 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive school wants to give you the customer the best dive experience we possibly can, so for people wishing to take a PADI course we make sure our groups are no bigger than 4 people this enables our experienced instructors to give you plenty of individual attention making you a better and safer diver...for certified people who just want to fun dive our dive leaders are very experienced with all the dive site's around this beautiful island and we have no limit on dive time our boat only goes out once a day for 2 dives so were not restricted by schedules...and our boat does not leave until 11pm this means no setting your alarm at 6.30 your are on holiday after all, also leaving at this time means we arrive at dive sites when other schools are leaving so we can spend more time looking at the fish and not other divers so come join our magical underwater world on the rock (Koh Tao).
Reviewed 22 March 2017

There are so many dive shops to choose from in Koh Tao and after going into quite a few I thought that Golden Divers was the most friendly and welcoming one. I really liked the fact that you got to meet and chat to the owner Arno and that you could get to know everyone on the team. Even though I have a fear of the water the team, especially Martin and Ju Lien, helped me to become a certified diver and a Deep diver as well. My boyfriend and I went back to go on 8 fun dives and loved everyone of them. I would highly recommended this dive school to everyone from beginners to advanced divers.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"pier"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Come to them by chance, had one day left in Koh Tao and looked who will take me to HTMS Sattakut. Very friendly and good people, really enjoyed to dive with them!
Professional instructors and good attitude, without stupid, over-safety invented rules that one very specific other company in Koh Tao has.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

A trustworthy diving school. My husband and I both dived for the first time in our lives. One at a time, so one of us could stay with the kids on the boat. The instructor was patient, funny and we felt very save. Go here!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to go with Golden Divers after some shopping around on my first day in Koh Tao. Although they offered the best price it was the fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere that made me want to get my PADI with this company.

Because we trained in small groups of 4 each of my team mates and I had time to learn all the theory and practical skills needed before diving.

Our instructor Matteo had a great eye for attention to detail but was also very chilled out so any problems we had under the water he helped us over come at a pace that suited us as beginners.

The entire team were friendly and approachable which made everyone feel included in the day to day fun.

10/10