“harassing. no words.”
Review of Golden Divers

Golden Divers
Ranked #50 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive school wants to give you the customer the best dive experience we possibly can, so for people wishing to take a PADI course we make sure our groups are no bigger than 4 people this enables our experienced instructors to give you plenty of individual attention making you a better and safer diver...for certified people who just want to fun dive our dive leaders are very experienced with all the dive site's around this beautiful island and we have no limit on dive time our boat only goes out once a day for 2 dives so were not restricted by schedules...and our boat does not leave until 11pm this means no setting your alarm at 6.30 your are on holiday after all, also leaving at this time means we arrive at dive sites when other schools are leaving so we can spend more time looking at the fish and not other divers so come join our magical underwater world on the rock (Koh Tao).
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Not a professional person and that's a euphemism.
People as such should',t not bet let teach or interact with guest, especially minors.

golden d, General Manager at Golden Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We have a few questions for you how ever you are so 1 how are you
2 which person you mean in the review
3 which minor person
And if you have a problem with a person that work for us why you give us a bad review because our shop didnt have a minor for the last month so we dont now where this review is coming from to be hunnest i think you never been in my shop.
Regards
Arno manager golden divers

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently completed our PADI course in Malaysia. We heard about the amazing diving in Koh Tao and that it's good value for money.
We went on 4 dives including a wreck and night dive. Tristan was brilliant, so patient, very professional and made the dives really fun.
We would definitely recommend Golden Divers.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome place. Good management good instructors/masters. Very friendly atmosphere and I always feel welcome there. Highly recommend by me.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I would honestly suggest that you go somewhere else in Koh Tao. We chose this place because it was less expensive (7500baht vs. 8600baht without accommodation). Our instructor was really nice, and it was just one instructor for 2 people. However, the equipment was literally terrible. It was our first diving experience, so we didn't really know just how bad it was until we did a fun dive with another company after our open water certification.
The wetsuits were so old that the zippers were broken (I was very cold on one dive and had no idea why until I surfaced and realized my wet suit was completely open). Also, on 3 of the 6 dives we did with Golden Divers, my friend was given completely broken flippers. She's very petite/small, but we specifically asked before signing up with the company if they had sizes to fit her. They lied to us. She never had a wet suit that fit properly and they did not have flippers in her size that were not broken. On one of the dives, they gave her two different flippers. Would not recommend.

2  Thank Josey M
Reviewed 22 March 2017

There are so many dive shops to choose from in Koh Tao and after going into quite a few I thought that Golden Divers was the most friendly and welcoming one. I really liked the fact that you got to meet and chat to the owner Arno and that you could get to know everyone on the team. Even though I have a fear of the water the team, especially Martin and Ju Lien, helped me to become a certified diver and a Deep diver as well. My boyfriend and I went back to go on 8 fun dives and loved everyone of them. I would highly recommended this dive school to everyone from beginners to advanced divers.