“a yoga nest in Koh Tao”

Ranked #5 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 30 March 2018

this place is build with love and people who works there they do it with love. Professional teachers, good vibe, clean and beautiful shala..just a precious gem for yoga practitioners. thank you! loved it!

All reviews
"instructor"
in 11 reviews
"teaching"

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went a few times and very happy. Suitable for beginners and all. All equip provided in a friendly welcoming space. My hubby came along too which was miraculous as he doesn't like yoga at home due as feels quite self conscious in studios filled with 'ego yogis' he even admitted that it was great and helped his stuff knee joints. Would recommend most certainly

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I went to 3 of their yoga classes during my 4 day visit to Koh Tao because the classes were that good.
Serena and Camille were wonderful teachers and instantly made everyone from the first-timer next to me and some other regular yogis feel very comfortable.
The lessons were the right balance of being within your own limits and pushing boundaries.
The studio was easy to find from the beach. There’s a sign that leads you to it, just next to the Blue Diving Resort.
I recommend giving them a try when you’re in Koh Tao.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We (my boyfriend and I) weren't expecting to do any yoga while on Koh Tao as our main purpose for being there was for me to learn how to dive, which I did and it was fun. Shambhala was a wonderful addition to our time on the island and a great balance with our early morning dives. Both Serena and Sylwia were brilliant yogis to guide us through the sessions whether it was the morning Hatha session or the evening Restorative one. They are able to easily accommodate for all different levels within the same class making it challenging for all but still ensuring we all stay within our limits. The atmosphere is so welcoming and very uncompetitive or pretentious which we're so used to back in London. We ended up going at least once per day so bought two of their 10-packs and loved every second of it. We're now in Bali on a yoga retreat but have to say the quality of yoga is significantly better back at Shambhala! Thanks guys for keeping us limber on our travels!