US$132
US$124
Agoda.com
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
US$56
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$43
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$96
Trip.com
US$120
US$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Montalay Beach Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$37
US$128
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$155
2,650 results
All reviewsopen water courseanthony griffithsdive masterfishbowl baradvanced open waterfish bowlfree roomnight divefun divesgreat instructordive courseamazing divelearn howfan roommy girlfriendsairee beachbasic room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is very well located resort, right next to one of the main alleys in the area. Loads of restaurants, bars, shops, massage salons and many more. Well coordinated buisness, they have own shop, restaurant, professional service in the reception, they bring you up from pier etc. Rooms themselves are not the highest standard but perfectly kept gardens and all the area around gives a nice touch. After all you don't visit such a place to stay in your room, do you?

Last and most important, diving!
Course led super professional but with a funny touch and a big smiles on our faces by instructor Maria. Diving itself was great, safety on top and everything explained. During few days she took us from absolute amateurs, through the pool, to 18m dives which was amazing experience. Last day we had an absolute pleasure to dive with a local photographer named Jodie (pardon of I wrote your name wrong bro!)
If you'll be offered his services, absolutely honestly I recommend to take it, It is worth any money, the pictures are pure gold and we're bringing home something more than just memories. Worth any penny! Or baht.. in this case! Hope to see ya again next year guys. Thank you for making my trip so amazing,
Lukasz

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Ban’s based off a recommendation from a friend and I was not disappointed! I originally planned on only staying for my Open Water certification, but I had such a great experience I decided to stay and get my Advanced! The class was small and we had two instructors and a dive master with us the whole time. My instructor was Neil and I highly recommend him!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

There’s so many schools on this island to chose from but I couldn’t be happier I found bans, I chose not to live on site but free taxi service is provided daily for me to and from my hostel! My instructors Abbey, Chris & James we’re highly educated on the activity, attentive, patient and most of all just cool people to hang out with on a boat and underwater! I’ve gone from being scared of seaweed to being able to do tricks and skills under water all down to them! I have spontaneously decided to stay and do my advanced course because the quality of education here is high but also I love the activity and the people teaching it are just great so why not! The course is the same everywhere but it’s the people that make it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Did padi open water and advance with instructor Hampus, really professional. Then in one dive another professionel guy (Reggie) filmed us and make a splendid video. Thank u guys to made my dreams fulfilled

/ Robert

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Planned on only doing my open water but had such a great time I ended up staying for my advanced. The resort and facilities are top notch and Neil was great instructor even with all the jokes. Never thought I'd enjoy diving as much as I have and I will definitely return for fun dived as they are only 700 baht for ex students. Bargain!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo