US$44
US$36
Paiburee Guest House(Pai)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$112
US$46
US$39
US$35
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$77
US$69
US$26
US$19
US$24
Pai Bamboo Hut(Pai)(Great Value!)
US$13
All reviewsnice staywalking streetbalconyantsshower
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The room is very nice and clean, staff are helpful. Disagree with what the other people say about rude and unfriendly staff. Location is perfect as it is a few steps away from walking street. However, it's quiet enough at night. We didn't try the breakfast. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

upon visiting pai, when we got there and started looking for accommodation, after looking at TripAdvisor we decided to go see this place. we wish we hadn't, the owner and staff were so rude, it was like they didnt want us there, we never felt so unwelcome, we left quickly and found other accommodation with lovely people there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I don't usually submit reviews of anything,
But i just downloaded this app just to do this one.
The room isn't too bad I must admit.
But there is the manager, or atleast the woman at the reception...
You'll be lucky to find a smile a her face (I've seen one in four days), she doesn't speak english (I think she understands no more than 10 words, like price, room, motorcycle,..)
Oh yeah let's talk about motorcycles, there is no parking in the hotel, so obviously i park my motorcycle outside. She probably made me change my parking around 5 times in 4 days. Last one is about 20min ago (It's 6:40am btw), she knocked at my room while i was asleep, woke me up with her moans including motorcycle and showing the direction of mine, still 0 signs of smile on her face.
She will ask for sure you to pay aswell before the first night you do, don't ask me why.
And i could go on being here only four days.
I'd have left after the first night if i didn't have my motocyrcle accident and an unability to move,
(You can add the lack of empathy aswell if you still need reasons not to go there)
Would never recommend the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

During a motorbike tour, we stayed 1 night in this nice little hotel.
Space to park our bikes, next to their rental scooters at reception (road was empty if car parking required)
There is a small garden setting between each block, we had an upper room each. There was a balcony with chairs facing a vacant lot behind hotel.
Shower was pretty good, bed was to my liking and clean sheets, air-con was modern and worked well
No fridge in room, although I rarely use them, TV was modern flat screen.

Only a short walk down to busy streets with bars and cafe's.
We ate down by river at larger hotel

I would stay at Payi again

Room Tip: We stayed in rear block, never heard any noisy. . . . . maybe just luck
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Very colorful and nice Hostel in the Centre of pai! Every room Looks Different!
But Personal Not very warm and friendly!
But we would come again.
The shower is Special because the daylight comes in it. Almost clean, But there were some ants.

Stayed: February 2017