Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Agree with All the Other Reviews, First Rate in Every Way

If only EVERY travel company was run as professionally as Ed and Pam run this one, travel would be... read more

Reviewed yesterday
NewWorldSurfer
San Francisco, California
Awesome one-day trekking

We booked the 1-day hike (option 1) with Pai adventure. Great service. We booked directly at their... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Rachelle-Matt
Moncton, Canada

All reviews cliff jumping rafting trip jungle survival day trek watermelon the river awesome trip guide john fried rice white water rafting days trekking photos and videos the owner hot springs thai wife decent shape water level
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend this company enough. This was my third time white water rafting (I was here in 2011, 2017 and this year) and each time it really was the best activity I have done not only in Pai, but in Thailand. I have also done a days trekking which was also fab. The staff are from local villages and are so so knowledgable about the environment which activities take place. They are warm, professional, highly experienced, efficient and just generally ace! I would only ever go with this company for any adventure activity as their safety standards and knowledge is also exceptionally high. 10/10.

Date of experience: August 2018
Eddie M, Owner at Pai Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

That is the nicest most amazing review have ever received. Thank you so much. I will make sure to show the staff this review and give them some love. We appreciate your repeated visits so much. We hope to see you many more times.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We did the Jungle survival and it was a great experience! Already talking to Pam on the phone we find her extremely nice. When we arrive to Pai we saw that their are all welcoming, nice and make a lot of effort to help and explain every detail with patients.
Everything was very well organized, the food, equipment and trip. Jeko, the guide was great, explain a lot and was very friendly and talks really good in English.
With adventure Pai you fell in good hands.
We recommend!

1  Thank claudiocarmeloa
Pai-Adventures, Owner at Pai Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you so much. We are a family owned and operated business. We try to treat everyone like family while they are with us. I will pass on your kind words to Jako! Come see us again. Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went on the one day white water rafting trip with Pai adventure. Let me just start out by saying this is not your typical white water rafting trip which takes a few hours. This was a 35 km adventure that took all day. It was an amazing trip with incredible scenery and a chance to meet a group of new friends.

Perhaps the best part of the trip was meeting the owner of the company, Eddie and his Thai wife Pam. They really go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience.

I would highly recommend Pai adventure and hope I can make a return trip.

Date of experience: July 2018
Pai-Adventures, Owner at Pai Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for such an awesome review. It was nice meeting you and spending some long hours on the river having fun. We look forward to taking you on another adventure. Go Ducks!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Really amazing place to challenge yourself.
Everything is really amazing, staffs are really really friendly. You don't have to be scared or nervous even you have never done something like this before. This is my first time and I can feel their warm welcome. If you are looking for something to challenge yourself, Pai Adventure will never disappoint you. I will go back again!!!!

The owner, his wife, and the staffs are amzing!!!!

Date of experience: July 2018

Som, you rock little lady! Thank you for saying such nice words about us. We look forward to taking you on another adventure! Come see us again!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

If you look for some fun adventure in Pai, make your self a favor and book this tour. It’s a perfect way to cross and enjoy the jungle and see some wild animals. Perfect combination of fun moments on the rapids and relaxing paddling where you can enjoy the stunning nature all around.
The equipment is really good quality and brand new, the food is great (veggie option available) and awesome guide that will make sure that everyone is all right and is having fun. He will also take pictures and videos that you can download for free!

Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Thanks to all the Pai Adventure team for the awesome day ;)

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for such a generous review. It was a pleasure spending the day with you. We look forward to taking you out again for some more fun!