Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
US$41
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
eDreamsUS$41
Agoda.comUS$41
CheapTickets
All reviews the river walking street hear the live music two nights central location mae hong son loop comfy bed rent a scooter heating privacy mattresses
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I had a great time staying at Rim Pai, they do have free parking for hotel guests, the cottages are right on the water and there is a swing and or chairs you can use to lay and read or relax in down next to the river. The Lady at the front desk was very nice and was able to tell me good places to eat and go to when I told her what I wanted to do or what type of food I wanted. Several of the staff do speak English which is very convenient for me people like me that don't speak Thai. Another great thing is that there are several different pillows on the bed all different hardness and thickness so it made for great sleep when I found the perfect one. There are also tones of green plants makes you feel like you are in the forest.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Rim Pai Cottage offers rooms ranging from charming but basic bungalows (for about $16 USD per night) up to very spacious aircon rooms with a balcony. The grounds of the hotel are gorgeous and right on the river. The best part of our stay at the Rim Pia cottage was the lady who runs the guesthouse. The girl I was traveling with got sick and the manager/owner came to our bungalow with medicine for her. I wasn't feeling well the day we left and she suggested that we have a late checkout so that I could lay around in the room until our bus left. We had such a positive experience with the Rim Pai Cottage I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jill D
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I've spend 4 nights in a lovely aircon cottage at Rim Pai and I loved it. Spaceous, clean and comfortable. Because of low season I got an attractive rate (1100 bath). The location is very central! Friendly and helpful staff.

Room tip: We stayed in RP21 (I believe..).
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debby J
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've been to quite a few countries in Asia and stayed in a lot of guesthouse, but I don't think any compare to Rim Pai. We even extended our stay in Pai by another day because we couldn't leave Rim Pai!

Firstly, the bed is incredible. As most places in Thailand give you a gym mat for a mattress, it was a welcome relief to have a bed that was so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning and leave. The shower is genuinely hot and of a good pressure and the staff clean the room without you having to hassle them to do so (a rarity in Thailand).

Definitely worth staying here. The only drawback is the viciously loud cicadas in the day, but this is hardly the hotel's fault!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jolyonbird
Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is the second time we have stayed here and it is lovely. Set in beautiful gardens that you feel you are miles from the hustle and bustle of Pai.however step out of the front gates and you are right on the pai walking street where you can get any food or drinks you need. The staff are lovely and live on site, it is like you have been invited into their home. All the bungalows are wooden and have rustic charm. The price is a little high but the location and serenity of the surroundings make it worth every penny. We had problems with our motorbike and they helped us sort it all out. For that we will be forever grateful. What a wonderful place and I would stay here every time I'm in Pai.

Date of stay: January 2013