Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Booking.comUS$51
Expedia.comUS$55
PricelineUS$51
All reviews walking street homemade jams mosquito coils bamboo hut front porch beautiful garden stayed longer every evening lovely place the river comfy bed the location is perfect addy thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Location:
Conveniently located in the superb location of Pai and everything is within walking distance , Pai walking street within a 3-minute walk.

Room :
Got a free upgrade from Boutique Garden to Boutique Village. The Bungalow with well designed and comfortable with all amenities you may need -aircon, celling fan, a comfy bed, mini-fridge, hair dyer in a big bathroom. Also included a very nice seating area in front the room.

Staffs / Services :
Great staffs and they are very friendly.
Breakfast was nice with fresh fruits.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Shavakon
Yothin Ongardidthichai, General Manager at Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Smurfikon,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm. It was a great pleasure to read your reviews and to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Our team members are trying our best everyday to provide most comfortable stay and best service delivery to our guests.

All details in room cleaning and set up, landscape and attention-to-details service are our goals to make the memorable stay as you said.

We are already looking forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for booking arrangement.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2020

My husband and I stayed here for four days over Christmas and it was absolutely perfect. The rooms were exceptionally clean, comfy and cozy (we stayed in the Garden View Cottage). Things like adding fresh flowers to the room, lighting a candle in the bathroom and coming around with mosquito coils every evening were small touches that made this place so outstanding. Other reviews commented on the noise from the nearby bar, but this was not an issue for us at all. The grounds of the resort are lush and well-maintained. The staff were exceptional -- so friendly and kind. One server (Addy) would always chat with us in the morning, remembered our names and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The best part of our stay was the holiday party they threw on Christmas Eve which was festive, organized and delicious. The staff even accommodated our vegetarian diet and offered us a discounted rate since the majority of the meal was meat-based. Despite this, we had plenty to eat that was veggie-friendly. The morning breakfast is great, too. They offer a good mix for all diets. I couldn't have been more pleased to stay here over the holiday and would stay again without a doubt. I highly recommend!

Room tip: Rooms in the back are likely quieter as they are further away from the street.
Date of stay: December 2020
Yothin Ongardidthichai, General Manager at Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Abmiller0312,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your amazing experience on TripAdvisor.

Your kind words are much appreciated and moreover fully agree with you, our team is simply the best resort’s asset. Their daily hard work and effort to provide sincere care is what often makes our guests stay.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, please do not let us wait too long

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed for four nights, going out for small day trips on most days. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful - it gave the place a real fealing of hospitality. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast every morning and for dinner two times. We had western and Thai food. Everything was well made and served promptly. The "secret sauce" to this place is the very friendly and warm service, even compared to normal very high Thai standards, everyone was especially kind, caring, attentive and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MichaelH2736

Dear MichaelH2736,

Thank you very much for long staying with us and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We much appreciate your kind words and very glad you have enjoyed both accommodation as well as our restaurant also happy with our staff.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Great staff and great stay. No wonder they got a Traveler's Choice Award for 2020. Everything was as it should be for this level of hotel. Nice and clean room. Best bed during my whole Northern Thailand tour. Excellent Wifi. And a big breakfast buffet. I stayed here to celebrate my birthday and the staff gave me a birthday surprise at the breakfast the day after. It was a birthday song and a passion fruit panna cotta. Yummy! You are indeed smart. If it wasn't for this move, I would probably not remember this stay ten years from now. Thanks guys!

1  Thank Kevin S

Dear Kavin S,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your wonderful experience.

We much appreciate your kind words and pleased that you and your family had a perfect perfect stay.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Email: paivillageboutique@gmail.com

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Pai Village during 24 - 26 November 2020 after the long weekend just to avoid the crowd. And it was a pleasant stay.

The resort located in the heart of Pai's town centre; near the river and Pai Walking Street. They have one main restaurant which offers international and Thai dishes. The breakfast served there as well.

– Which room did you book?
We booked Boutique Village.

– How are the rooms?
The room has a rustic bamboo hut style--It has an outdoor terrace and rain shower.

– What was your welcome gift?
Sadly, we do not receive any welcome gift during check-in.

– Did you receive fruit and water in room?
They provided fresh fruit and fresh water in the room, replenished daily.

– What was good and what was bad?

• GOOD •
- The room was clean and cosy.
- The resort has a swimming pool.
- The decent selection at the breakfast buffet line includes Thai and international foods.

•BAD•
- Due to the hotel location, they have a limited parking space, but they offered a valet parking at their farm which located from the hotel by driving 3 mins.
- The staff were not attentive enough. There was one evening we went out to Pang Oug, the trip was exhausted and long. We want to arrive at the hotel badly so that we could shower and headed to some massage place in the walking street. We called in the reception to ask where we could park our car because it has the walking street right in front of the hotel and the road was closed. The receptionist told us to wait at some resort and they will get us a valet to lead us to the resort parking at the farm. We waited for the valet for almost 30 mins. We called the receptionist many calls--no one answer the phone. So my sister decided to walk to the resort just to get us, someone, to get my car to a parking lot while I am waiting at the place that I have informed. By the time my sister arrived at the hotel, there was not crowded nor busy. So why the receptionist neglected my calls? My sister asking her and she said "I thought someone was already picked you up" so I was a little bit disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank oanwaran
Yothin Ongardidthichai, General Manager at Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear Oanwara,

Thank you for staying at our resort and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am so sorry for some thing we were not able to exceed your expectation.
We work very hard every day and strive for improvement daily.

I have noted your comments regarding our error staff and it should never happen.

I wish I was aware of your issues while you were here and we could have found a way to ensure your time here was restful and happy.

Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future, I have reached out to you directly too.