Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
US$41
Agoda.com
US$31
PricelineUS$41
Hotels.comUS$40
TravelocityUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2020

Stayed here in November of 2019, beautiful affordable hotel. They give you free Roselle juice which is a local juice'plant in that area, its awesome ! Room was spacius and very clean, very nice shower and bathroom, it was quiet, staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was very nice, breakfast was incredible, Thai foor and western food always stocked ! Only about a 5 min walk to central Pai town. Will definelty stay here again when visiting Pai

Room tip: Clean,affordable, not too far from town.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 22 March 2020

My partner and I stayed in the Quarter early Feb this year and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Our room was faultless, the pool was lovely (although a bit cold) and it was in the perfect location. We would not hesitate to return and would highly recommend for anyone looking to stay in the wonderful town of Pai.

2  Thank C4464CPsarahc
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We stayed here a couple nights and loved the place. Great location, walking distance from the night market, restaurants, but far enough away that you don't deal with the noise. Great breakfast, nice pool, friendly and helpful staff. Beds were comfy, we would definitely stay there again.

3  Thank Nicola E
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We made a booking through Booking.com for a one night stay at The Quarter Pai. Unfortunately we did make an error when booking, and booked a day earlier, yes our fault.

I tried contacting the property constantly throughout the day prior to the booking to inform them of this and to request a change in the booking to a day later. I called several times and sent multiple messages through Booking.com with zero response. I finally spoke with “someone” who point blank said nothing could be done. I looked on-line to see if they were fully booked to constitute a zero accomodating response; they weren’t!! I even offered to pay a change in date fee, but again was told nothing could be done. This “someone” whom I spoke to claimed to be relaying responses from the manager.

Yes, I fully appreciate it was an oversight on our behalf but in this industry some sort of leniency and understanding would have been a better approach in my opinion. Keeping 1600 baht over non-hospitable service resulting in bad reviews. If this is how you treat potential guests, I’d hate to think how it would be once on the property.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2020

Hotel was better than expected. The room was very comfortable and clean with a nice balcony overlooking the beautiful pool. The gardens were well maintained.
Overall a very pleasant two night’s stay and we would stay again. We hired a scooter to get around, but the centre is walking distance away.

Date of stay: January 2020