Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$95
FindHotel
US$63
Free cancellation until 23/01/22
PricelineUS$75
Hotels.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. It’s a 10 minute walk to all the retail, restaurants, food stalls and tattoo parlors, which means it’s very peaceful. Just birdsong and crickets. The staff very kind and helpful. There are over 500 choices for accommodation in Pai. I easily recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2020

We had a great stay here. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Just after being seen to our room after check in we were given an extra duvet as mornings were quite cold. The resort is in a really good location in easy walking distance to Pai town. Breakfast was excellent with many choices. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Visited from Canada with a friend for a girls trip. Travelled all around Thailand, but Family House Zen Boutique was our favourite accommodation by far! The staff was so friendly and inviting, with lots of suggestions for the area. The daily breakfast was amazing, so much so we missed it after we left. Location is great because it’s in a quiet area yet a 5 minute walk to all the action. The room always had fresh water bottles which was a nice touch. They even drove us back to the bus station at the end of our stay.
If you’re in Pai this is a must stay! Only regret was not staying longer.
Hope to be back one day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kirstttt
Reviewed 16 January 2020

Family House Zen is a modern, small Boutique Resort located within easy walking distance of all things in Pai town. The rooms are well laid out, spacious and very clean. The staff are so friendly - their Breakfast, which is a la carte and included in the cost - is one of the very best we have had in Thailand! Such variety and choice! The staff is willing and able to organize any transport or tours that you require in the Pai area. My wife Pat and I truely relaxed and enjoyed every moment of our stay at Family House Zen and we will be back!

Room tip: The rooms away from the pool are a bit more quiet! Pack some warm clothes as Pai is in the mountains and does get cold overnight.
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Nong & staff were very kind & helpful.
Picked me up from the bus station. Room was clean.
Breakfast is American style.
On my last day, I had to leave early & I was able to come for breakfast before it opened. Staff knew my usual order & had everything prepared for me.
They were all so gracious and I would definitely stay here when I come back to Pai.

Price of the hotel was very reasonable.
Would definitely recommend.

Was driven back to the bus station on my last day.

Thank you Family Zen for making my stay a relaxing one.

Trip type: Travelled solo