“FANTASTIC”

Be Friend Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Phang Nga
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We had dinner here 7 nights out of 10 nights that we were staying in the area.

All I can say is that all of the food was fantastic. Try all of the Prawn dishes if you can!

We're looking forward to returning next year.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Have been to Be Friend many times over the last two years and the food is great , the staff are excellent and we had a great laugh with them. You need to engage them with a smile and from there on they will look after you superbly even to the point of playing practical jokes on us. Will be back for more yummy food next year.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here quite a few times during our stay at the Manathai. The food is packed with flavour (the chicken with cashew nuts was amazing!)

At the end of the meal we were always given a portion of watermelon and pineapple which is a lovely touch.

I also had a massage here which was lovely and much more relaxing than the massage place next to Lom Lay!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We came across this restaurant when strolling along the beach. Popped in for a cocktail and then returned for a meal and drinks another night. Food and cocktails very good and staff very friendly.
I came over unwell- heat stroke and the staff looked after me, cooling me down and very concerned. The owner even drove my husband and I back to the hotel
We returned the next day to thank them for their kindness. On leaving we noticed their massage beds tucked away in the palm trees overlooking the sea and enjoyed a Thai massage and aroma therapy- both agreed the best we had had since being in Thailand and we had already had quite a few
Both restaurant and massage highly recommended

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Manathai and found 'Be Friend' on our second night, it's simply the best place to eat in the area. We ended up eating here every night and some lunch times. The family who own the restaurant are soooooo lovely and we had such a warm welcome. The food is awesome, we worked our way through the Thai dishes. Our favourites were the Panang and Massaman curry's, incredible flavours. You must visit if you are staying nearby, enjoy!