Tay Ho Hotel
US$35
US$33
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Xoai(Can Tho)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$11
US$23
US$22
Ms. Ha Guesthouse(Can Tho)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$41
Agoda.com
US$98
US$94
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationair conthe rivertourist officeroom was cleannice balconystay there againstatueunclereceptionistdonghcmcvietnamese
Reviewed 14 January 2017

rooms are very basic but the central location on the river and the balcony overlooking it make up for lack of amenities. Plenty of options are available nearby for dining and the tour boats of the river are just a few steps away.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This was a return visit to this funky little place on the waterfront, right opposite the huge state of Uncle Ho. My room was very clean and comfortable (I like hardish beds). The staff have reasonably good English and do everything possible to help. The location couldn't be better. A couple of very good restaurants are next door. One, the Mekong, has a wide variety of international food on the menu and the staff speak good English. In the evenings the street comes alive and just sitting, soaking up the atmosphere, made the stay worthwhile. Also very close to markets.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
tayhohotel, Manager at Tay Ho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time in leaving an excellent and very kind review. We truly appriciate your business and your trust in us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I came back CanTho after a trip to Phu Quoc, i would like to been 1 night in Can Tho before come back my country. I refer to stay at Huy Hoang hotel but it's unavailable so the receptionist recommand me to stay at Tay Ho hotel.
It's amazing location. I was at the room 103. My room facing to the river, opposite Ho Chi Minh statue, 5 minute walk to night market, 3 minute walk to Cruise ship (Floating restaurant). I enjoyed too much, from the clean and comfortable room to the friendly staff. Well equip and had all amenities. They help me a lot. It's a nice experience in Viet Nam.

Room Tip: Balcony room is wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Wowww! What a wonderful review. We very happy to hear that our staffs and service met your expectations. It has been a real pleasure to meet you. We honored to have guest like you . We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in your next trip to Can Tho.
Kind Regards!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Where to start, stayed here for 4 nights of which they were the worst I have ever experienced. Had booked a superior room as we wanted a window. When we checked in and went up to the room, went to check the view only to find frosted glass and steel bars on the window. It only got worse as when I slid the window open the view consisted of the back of a building 2 feet away. After accepting the view our attention turned to the rest of the room. I was quickly greeted with a dead cockroach beside the locker. I went straight to reception and asked to be move to a different room. They said they would clean the room immediately. They never offered to move us. We left for an hour to allow them to clean the room. On returning to the room it was still very obviously dirty with only the dead cockroach removed. The room was rundown as a whole I think the pictures speak for themselves. In the bathroom again dirty and the sink hanging from the wall. If it hadn't been for the last few dong in my pocket and the credit card maxed out I wouldn't have stayed a minute. All in all just avoid at all costs!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Will B
tayhohotel, Manager at Tay Ho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Dear value guest,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for provide you a room that under your expectation and all inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
We admit that the Superior room do not have a nice view, window for the sunlight. (Just only the Deluxe room have river view, but we have large public balcony that all customer can enjoy nice view there).
In addition, we are living in an environment with a vast tropical fauna. In your case, two hour before your check in time we already check the room, unfortunately still one dead Cockroach (We were using some method to try to keep them away caused it’s dying and went out after we had gone). As you knew, Cockroach dead was completely harmless and we take it out right away after your request. Thank you so much for your understanding. Our company have a plan to decoration, upgrading whole hotel after rain season.
We sincerely appreciate that you have shared your concern and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with higher service and accommodations on your next visit to Can Tho.

NGUYEN THI KIM QUYEN
Manager
HAU GIANG 1 - HAU GIANG 2 - TAY HO - HOA PHUONG - HOA SU RESTAURANT
42 Hai Ba Trung, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu Dist, Can Tho City.
Tel: (+84.710) 3.823.392
Mobile: (+84). 907 712767
Fax:(+84.710) 3.819.233
www.tayhohotel.com - www.canthotourist.vn

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The best thing about this hotel is the woman at the desk, she's very patient in figuring out where i am going out, what bus i need to take, she helped me a lot, the second best thing about this hotel is the location, it's clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
tayhohotel, Manager at Tay Ho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear value guest,

Thank you so much for taking time and apport to write such a dellightful comment about our hotel. We are excited to hear about your great stay at the hotel . We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in Can Tho city.
Kind Regards