Gio Bien Resort
US$89
US$56
US$52
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Malibu Hotel(Vung Tau)
US$78
US$72
US$109
US$93
Priceline
The Wind Boutique Resort(Vung Tau)
US$54
US$40
US$35
Seaside Resort(Vung Tau)
US$45
US$44
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This property bears no resemblance to the publicity photos. I needed a room at short notice and was attracted by the photos and location. I arrived, paid my money and was escorted to what can best be described as a tiny portable cabin which had a bed, small refrigerator and air conditioner in it. Toilets and showers were in communal demountable buildings.
The 'resort' probably suits its purpose as low-cost accommodation for weekenders from HCMC. I learned my lesson and pretended I was camping. I survived.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I was in the hotel with my friends for one night in Vung Tau. Service was horrible and it was expensive. I got a massage as well there but quality was bad, massagee was inexperienced. Location is fine tho.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Taneli I
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We've visit Vung Tau in Feb-17, almost of service are different with images.
So poor. The room have no windows. What's terrible. About pool, it's so small.
We'll not come back here
No more comment for this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed in one of the circle rooms, and though the room itself was comfortable with a fridge and air-conditioning, the only access to a bathroom in the area was the general beach one at the resort, which staffed padlocked shut at night.

In order to be able to use a bathroom at night you had to go into reception and ask them to open it, but staff spoke very little or no English, and this proved quite frustrating throughout the night.

Noisy construction then began right outside my bedroom door at 8am and went all day and into the night time- around 9pm. This happened every day of my stay.

The hotel didn't appear to offer any food services, and I found myself scolded each time I sat by the pool or on the beach chairs around the resort by security, until I was able to produce my room key to show I was a guest.

It is a nice hotel, and the pool and the beach are both lovely, but there is very little English communication. Seems to be more of a local getaway than a tourist destination.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel on booking.com, greeted on arrival by a lovely lady. Room wasn't ready (12.30pm) so we left our luggage at reception and went to the restaurant for some food while they were getting it ready.
We stayed in one of the circle room, which we loved, good price and if you're just sleeping and staying outdoors all day is perfect. On the last night the air conditioning start leaking, straight on the bed, but this wasn't a big issue as they moved us to the next one. The only problem was the language barrier. When we went to report the leaking situation to reception they didn't understand until they came to check theirselves, we had to chase them. We asked where was the bus station and they couldn't understand this and kept saying taxi. It can get a bit frustrating. It's really a shame as it could do more if they can try to speak a bit more of english or any european language to help the customer. Other than this, great staying.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends