Hai Au (Seagull)
Petro Hotel(Vung Tau)
US$57
US$94
US$89
The Wind Boutique Resort(Vung Tau)
US$58
US$58
US$53
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Dirty, musty, moldy walls, grossest bathroom ever. There's a pool turned swamp that looks like something from a horror movie. No upkeep whatsoever. Just bad, really bad. Definitely worth paying a bit more to stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank mariabetts90
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

The first time ever in my life I had stayed in such a horrible hotel like this. The room for 2 is so small and dirty. Mattress, pillows, blankets are awful. Bathroom and toilet are awful too. I have rarely written negative feedback but I really could not stand for this hotel. I had booked for 2 nights but I had even not stayed for a night. The staff was unfriendly. I strongly recommended a BIG NO to this hotel. Yuck!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank TuanHHoang
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We had a very unpleasant stay at the Hai Au Hotel. The room was old, not very clean and smelled strongly of mold. Very low standard for the price we paid, especially since the location wasn't even that good. Close to the sea, but to get to the beach where you can actually swim, you had to walk for about 35 mins.
Worst of all though was the lady in the reception. She was the only one that spoke any English at all and she was the most unhelpful and upfront rude person that I've ever come across on my travels. She didn't smile at us once and at one point she even shouted at us when we asked for her help to book our tickets back to Saigon. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank minnahavstad
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I reserved this hotel for my holiday at the 1st of Sep dues to the location is in front of the harbour. However, when I first steped inside the hotel, the front door supprised me with its messy, then, I entered into the room, I actually cannot stay with it for just a while, its heat makes me angry, and I have to say the air-conditioner is very very slow which makes me immediately leave the hotel. I will never recommend it for anyone else.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank MelMelTran
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed there 1night with my bf ,our room was big enough, hotel is old, bath room was not good, only good thing is the view from my room , nice early morning, It's not 2* Hotel
I think there are many better hotel with same price

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple